{one shot} To the sister I loved dearly

{one shot of a random idea}

___"I was left staring at the lifeless body of my sister."___

1 o'clock

---

"Brother! I made you a drawing!"

Stop.

"I enjoy spending time with you, Big brother."

Shut up.

"You'll believe me, brother, right?"

Of course, I do.

"Then leave."

What? I blankly stared at the girl kneeling before me, "Leave? But sister..."

"Brother just go..." She gave me a small smile, "The guards will be here soon, Father will be waiting for you..." She stopped.

"Sister I'm not leaving, this is outrageous! Your being falsely executed!" I trembled, I fell to my knees and held my sister close. 'What the hell is father thinking!' I looked at my sister, my sweet little sister, who has only ever craved for his attention being thrown away over some petty little poisoning incident.

"What must i do..." I felt Athanasia tighten her hold on me, "Why won't you stay with me?!" I cried out, Athanasia brought her hand to stroke my hair.

"Big Brother..." She pushed me away slightly, "You're making this so much harder..." She sobbed, "I don't want to die..." My heart stopped, it always hurt to see her cry like this, "It hurts knowing you'll eventually forget me, it hurts that you'll have nothing of me..." She continued.

"I won't forget you sister..." I promised, "No matter what, even if i have to break this bloody curse by killing the one that placed it upon on me."

The curse.

Although I don't remember the incident, Father does. He told me the truth to put it simply, I'll slowly lose all my memorise over time.

I don't remember how or why i was cursed, i don't have any memorise of my childhood. So, Athanasia decided to start writing a journal, she said it might help spark something, it never did.

Father sent doctors to check up on me once in a while, not out of love but just to make sure I'm still alive, after all he still needs an heir to take over after him however when the other girl entered the palace it all changed, the daily check-ups slowly stopped happening and Athanasia became a nervous reck, too busy to write a journal.

It's all her fault. Its petty blaming it all on some naïve little girl who's fast asleep right now in a coma having no clue what's happening, but I'm a petty person. My little sister should be the one with father's love, not some girl who is as stupid as the rest of them.

Athanasia lost her hold on me, I let go of my thoughts and reached out to her, but she shoved my hand away.

"Sister..." My pleading voice echoed.

"Amboise, you have to stand."

"Sister, we can run away! We can leave before its time!" I clasped her hands, "You can't do this, you cannot let this happen!"