Part 28

~A few months later~

Betty is now six months pregnant and her belly is huge, but that isn't surprising since she is carrying two babies.

The last few months Betty and Jughead along with their parents have been planning their weeding for a year after the twins are born.

They already picked their date and venue but now all they have been doing is spending time with Isabella and getting everything they need for the babies.

But finally after many weeks and months they are finding out the genders of their babies.

As of right now Veronica is the only one who knows since she is throwing the gender reveal party.

But it was still early in the morning and everyone was asleep.

Jughead had his arms wrapped around Betty and Betty had her head resting on his shoulder.

They were very comfortable where they were until they heard the sound of Isabella's voice.

They both slowly opened their eyes and looked at each other before looking towards the end of the bed.

There they saw Isabella lying on Betty's stomach talking to it.

They both thought it was too cute so they didn't interrupt her.

Isabella- Hi babies! Please come out soon, I wanna play dolls with you and dress up, and watch movies, and everything else. Also please be a boy and a girl!

As she said that Betty and Jughead both chuckled lightly which made Isabella look up at them.

Betty- Good morning Ella.

Isabella- Good morning Mommy.

Jughead- What were you doing sweetie?

Isabella- I was talking to my baby brothers or sisters.

Jughead- Well it was very sweet, I know they can't wait to play you either.

She giggled and crawled up to where their heads were.

She laid down in between them and they moved closer to her, giving her morning cuddles; she loves those.

They stayed in bed together for a while but once they finally got up they had to get dressed and ready for the party.

Betty took a quick shower while Jughead played with Isabella but once she was cleaned up she took Ella and got her dressed.

Betty- Isabella, you remember what today is, right?

Isabella- Party!

Betty- Yeah it is the party, but it's for the babies so we get to find out if they're boys, girls or both.

Isabella- I want both!

Betty- I know you do but we'll have to see.

She nodded and Betty put her in her blue and pink polka dotted dress since she wanted the babies to be a boy and girl.

Once she dressed Betty braided her hair and then let her play with her toys while she finished getting dressed.

As she walked back into her room she saw Jughead buttoning up his pink shirt since he thinks the babies are girls.

Betty- Really, two more girls?

Jughead- Yup!

Betty- Jesus...

Jughead- Well what do you think they are?

Betty- I'm feeling boys.

Jughead- Well, you're on.

Betty- Oh trust me, I'm winning this.

Jughead- Why are you so sure?

Betty- Mother's intuition.

Jughead- Yeah right, let's just wait and see what happens.

Betty- Alright.

Isabella- Mommy, Daddy!

She came running into their room and stood in front of them.

Jughead- Yes sweetie?

Isabella- When are we going to the party?

Betty- Soon Baby, I'm still not dressed though.

Isabella- Then go! I wanna see auntie Ronnie.

Betty- Okay, but what about Uncle Kevin and Uncle Archie?

Isabella- Auntie Ronnie is more fun!

Betty and Jughead both laughed at her before Betty walked into the bathroom to put on her blue dress.

As she walked back out to Jughead and Isabella, Jughead was practically drooling.

Jughead- Damn Betts, you look hot.

Betty- Thank you, now are we ready to go.

Isabella- YES!

Betty- Okay. (giggles)

Isabella ran to the door and waited for her parents to help her with her shoes.

Once they helped her they went out to the car and drove to the Pembroke.

As soon as they walked into the apartment Betty was speechless, it was everything she could've imagined.

Pink and Blue all around the room, a bunch of her favourite foods and the boxes that had the coloured balloon of her babies genders.

Betty- Oh my god V, this is beautiful. (tears)

Veronica- I knew you would love it.

Isabella- Auntie Ronnie!

Veronica- Hi my beautiful girl.

Veronica took Isabella into her arms and gave her a kiss.

Veronica- Oh my god, you've gotten so big!

Isabella- I'm almost four now!

Veronica- I know, and I can't wait to throw you a party!

Isabella- Yay!

Betty and Jughead laughed at their daughter who was just having so much fun with her best friend.

That was all she could ever ask for.

More people started to arrive and soon everyone was at their.

When I say everyone, I mean their closest friends and family, even two people Jughead never thought he'd see again.

Jughead- M-Mom...JB!

He ran to his mother and sister and hugged them so tight.

He didn't expect them to be standing right in front of them but they were.

As soon as they had let go Jughead brought Betty over and introduced them.

They caught up on everything and even met Isabella.

She and JB hit it off immediately and already had an incredible relationship and though Gladys knew she was her grandchild biologically she already started thinking of her as family.

Everyone at the party talked and ate for a while until it was finally time to find out the gender of the babies.

The room was split between two sides, the side for two girls and the side for two boys.

Only one person thought it was going to be a boy and a girl, that was Isabella.

Veronica- Alright, Betty, Jughead, Isabella, please come to the front.

Betty and Jughead walked up to Veronica who had both boxes while Isabella was on Betty's hip.

Veronica moved the boxes in front of Betty and Jughead and started to explain what they were going to do.

Veronica- Okay so on the count of three both of you are going to open the boxes and a balloon will come out. Betty's box is Baby A and Jughead's box is Baby B. Are we ready?

Everyone nodded and Veronica moved to the side so everyone could see.

Everyone: One...Two...Three!