-4 Control-issues (Š)

Oooh, I'm not even gonna waste any more time, let's get into it ;)

________________________________
TW - SMUUUUUT!
________________________________

"Good girl" -

I barely had any time to react before I felt her push her lips on mine. My back fell towards the sofa due to the strength this woman was carrying, and as I hit it I accidentally let out a small moan. Joan smiled against my lips when she heard me. She climbed on top of me and started to caress my sides with her free hand. Nothing else was on my mind except for Joan.

She pulled away from me, causing me to slightly panic. What if she didn't want this? Any doubt I had was quickly erased as I saw her lean slightly backwards. She had a dark look in her eyes, as if she was trying to read my mind. She smiled cheekily as she brought her hands up to her blouse and started slowly with the first button.

The sight of her hands working so slowly made my body ache for her touch. A familiar feeling between my left made itself known to me as I felt my panties dampen (I'm sorry, but I hate the word panties 😅)

Her eyes never left mine, while I tried hard to focus on her hands. As she had unbuttoned the third button you could see a bit of her dark green bra, but being the woman she was, she stopped. The frustration growing inside of you. She could sense that whatever she was doing, was working.

Slowly she leant forward so that she was hovering above me again, her cleavage on full display. This time, instead of kissing me, she moved to the side so her mouth was close to my ear. "I want you to do the rest" The feeling of her breath going down my neck sent my mind into a state of blur.

I put my hands hesitantly at the sides of her body, but her hands rapidly smacked them away. "I didn't say you could touch me, I want you to unbutton my blouse" I looked back at her seeing her smirk down a me. "Sorry Ma'am"

She put one of her fingers on my lips, slightly dragging my bottom lip down. "How sorry are you, dear?" My eyes widened, what was she implying? "I asked you a question dear, answer it" She was calm, yet demanding in a way. Her tone alone could do things to a girl.

"I'm so sorry Ma'am, please forgive me" I was getting worried that I appeared as someone who could not follow simple instructions, but as her hand grabbed mine and guided it to the last few buttons on her blouse, my brain clouded.

It was an intimate moment, the alcohol almost seemed inexistent. She hummed as we both worked on the buttons. I chose to take a leap of faith and kissed her first this time, dragging her down towards me. It was clear that she wanted the dominance, therefore she bit my bottom lip.

My lips slightly parted as yet another moan escaped, giving Joan the entrance she had waited for. Her tongue started to explore my mouth as I managed to open the last button. I started to slide the blouse off her shoulder to expose more of her soft skin.

She helped me remove her blouse by breaking the kiss, revealing her whole bra. We were both breathing very heavily, he chest rising and falling, hypnotizing me. She dragged me up to her so we were in a sitting position while she was kissing me sensually.

"Now y/n I wanna see how sorry you are" She laid backwards with her back of the sofa, having me sit in front of her legs. I knew what she implied, but I wanted her to say it. I slightly leaned forward, resting my hands on the top of her knees, keeping them closed.

I could see the anticipation on her face, the way she was breathing like there was almost no air left and her half closed eyes. "Could you specify what you want me to do?" I asked quite confidently. The question making making her throw her head back slightly while letting out a big breath.