Prologue

If they had to, they would describe you as lonely or mysterious, almost as if they were describing the town. However, no one would ever ask about you, no one even remembered you. Not a single kid at school would be able to remember your name and teachers always had to check on their roster.

Your mother died about two years ago, this took everyone by a surprise. She wasn't ill or anything, one night she fell asleep and never woke up again. Almost everyone was heartbroken... Almost. You loved your mother, of course, she was the woman who put you into this world. However, she never spent time to... well raise you. It felt like a death of a celebrity, a celebrity you knew but were never a fan of.

Your father on the other hand completely shut down. You rarely saw your dad home before the death but after it, he just disappeared. Now don't get the wrong idea here, your father just went deep into his work. You just thought he came home late at night and went to work early. Though the thought of him moving away did cross your mind here and there. Part of you wondered if he did remember you. He always deposited some sum of money into your account. So he couldn't have completely forgotten... But was being forgotten better than being ignored?

You were alone, you had no one, no one could even remember your name. Sure sometimes the quietness was nice but when comes that much quietness comes loneliness. You lived in a pretty big house, big, nice, luxurious, it even had a pool in the back, but it was empty.

For a small unknown town, you'd expect everyone to know everyone. That wasn't the case here, not with you. If I described you to someone they'd pity you, offering to be your friend but there was one who had different ideas for you.

"She's a complete loner. I'm pretty sure her dad doesn't even remember her name,"

"Perfect..."

//

Art from Yowsie on deviant art and tumble!
Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!