Chapter 13: Erhrgrmt zm low urivmw

"I'm not a baby," Bill whined, "nor am I annoying and you barely take care of me"

"I should return the clothes then?" You asked looking up at him.

"That doesnt mean you take care of me," he rolled his eye, "just means you do what I say"

"I got them because I saw how happy you looked," You averted your eyes away from Bill and to the ceiling, "I care about you, you know?" you said looking over at him, you saw his eye widen and soften, "I don't know dude," you grabbed a pillow and cover your head with it, not wanting to hear Bills snarky remarks.

"I can't be annoying if you care about me" you could practically feel his smile, well if he could smile. You just groaned in response not fighting him anymore.

You got out of bed and began to get ready. You brushed your teeth, combed your hair a bit making sure you don't have horrible bed hair tomorrow and wasted your skin with an organic rub.

Once you finish you made your way back. You saw Bill just laying there peacefully looking up at the ceiling. You jumped into bed passing right through Bill.

"Hey kid?" Bill asked in a calm tone, you responded with an 'mhm' showing you were listening, "you know your stupid right?"

You just rolled your eyes at him, 'if anyone stupid it's him' you thought to yourself.

"You know I can hear you right?" Bill laughed watching as your cheeks tint pink in embarrassment.

"Oh shut up, " you said, trying to hit him again with one of your stuffed animals.

"You never learn when to quit do you?" he asked, grabbing your other pillow and smacked you right on the face. You let out a small 'oof ' followed by a groan. "Dream demon, you can't beat me no matter how hard you try,"

You grabbed the pillow, moving it a bit lower, and began to hug it, putting your hands on the top of the pillow with an "evil" expression on your face. "Just wait till you get a body, you won't be so tough anymore" the thought of him getting a body filled your head. You began wondering if he'd still stay to hang out with you.

You began thinking about that as you watch the stars on your ceiling began to slowly glow a light green color. Bill read your thoughts, and he himself began wondering about it. He quickly shook the thought out of his head, "Yeah sure kid. Even with a human body, I'd still win."

You let out a small 'mhm' not really listening to what he was saying. Your mind still floated around the thought of when Bill got a body, he had no real need for you at that point so he'd probably just leave. But why were you so torn about it? Everything would finally be quite, you wouldn't have to worry about a stupid triangle running your books, you'd have time for yourself. It'd be just like before. Just like when he left, because everyone leaves you.

Bill couldn't help but listen in, in your thoughts. He didn't want to think about that yet at least, he still had to figure out a way to get a body. He had a plan to visit an old friend, if anyone knew how, it'd probably be him and if he didn't know, he'd probably had a clue on how.

You began to feel your eyes get heavy, taking longer and longer blinks until eventually, you slipped into the dream world.

Bill also slipped away to another world, back to his world, the dream realm. He knew a few things about where Ford, he knew ford was stuck in one of the dimensions, but he didn't know where. He knew for sure it wasn't dimension 46, couldn't be dimension 0 either. He couldn't be that far, then it hit him, he could easily enter his mind anytime he wanted.

And just like that, he was in well space, as he floated around he saw random items floating all over the place, "I'd rather go back to the girl's mindscape than this mess" he said out loud, which caught the attention of a certain someone.