Chapter 22: d slfwxuh zruwk d fhqw

Before you knew it you were fast asleep and Bill, well he just looked at you, 'The Chemist' he thought. 'Maybe this kid is more interesting than she leads to be' he just sat there in complete silence. "Weirdo," he said finally taking his eye off of you. Usually, when you fell asleep he'd go up to your book room and read, or mess with stuff in your room. But right now he didn't feel like it, he didn't really feel like moving. He tried looking at random things, not really wanna watch you sleep.

"It's like time has lost all continuity. Every second with you outweighs days of life before I met you, Bill "

Your voice rang in his head over and over again, saying the same one line. He turned over to face you once more, realizing how small you really were. Your head rested under the armrest, you used one of your arms as a pillow and your other arm was wrapped around the costumes. Your knees were snuggled up to your stomach almost in the fetal position. You took up only half the couch, the other half was empty. You usually would lay legs straight but you made it a habit to leave half open for Bill.

"You're the real short ass," he laughed a bit, "You're a weirdo," he began to grow more and more upset, not at you but at everyone else, himself, that hag, Ryan, Standford, everyone but you. He couldn't explain why. He didnt know why you were the only one who he couldn't feel upset at so out of frustration and desperately he just let out a string of curses and insults. Oddly enough it worked, sure you weren't able to hear it so he didnt get the salification of you being hurt but he finally got upset at you. Now he was mad at everyone, which somehow was an improvement to being mad at everyone but you. As he was ranting about you he ended up pacing around your living room, making hand gestures as if he was talking to someone.

After his small rant, he finally stopped and looked at you. You were still sleeping, of course, half of your face was covered by the bag of costume. Somehow he began to calm down getting a better look at you. You looked so peaceful in a sense, Bill could see a small smile on your face as he got a closer look. Out of curiosity and sheer boredom he decided to visit your dreams to see what you were all smiley about.

Once he got there he quickly hid behind something not really paying much attention to what it was. He began looking around trying to find you were and for that matter where he was. After looking around a bit more he managed to figure out that he was in some sort of garden. It wasn't hard to figure that out, there were bushes with roses everywhere, he was even hiding behind a bush. There was a clear space surrounded by a lake and in the middle, there was a white gazebo. There were vines covering the pillars some with flowers on it. Low and behold you were in the middle of that small rather cute building.

"Probably gonna be reading or some shit, " Bill mumbled floating closer to take a better look. To his surprise you weren't alone, the same man from when he visited your mindscape was there sitting across from you. Bill thought it best to be behind you while snooping around so he didn't care if the other guy saw him. The man was wearing a different outfit this time, he wore chocolate brown pants with a white dress shirt tucked in. The shirt was only buttoned up by 5 or 6 buttons leaving some breathing room for his chest and the collar was popped out. The pants were held up with a black belt with a silver buckle. By his right side there laid a coat the same color as his pants.

Bill looked back at you, you were wearing a long sleeve cream blouse with lace covering the collar, buttoned all the way up with the collar giving your neck a small hug. You had a skirt on matching the same color as the person in front of you. Oddly enough you also had a belt, a smaller one but it was still the same design, and of course, your shirt was tucked into your skirt. You had a small chocolate brown beret on top of your head and as far as Bill could see you didnt have stupid ears on that hat.

Bill watched as the two of you were painting something. He couldn't really see what it was without coming into your view, he was only able to make out some yellow hair on your canvas. He began to float back more giving you and the guy some space. He began wandering into his own thoughts, 'I remember she used to paint and draw when she was like what 15?' he thought to himself recalling your old memories. 'Maybe snooping around was a good idea,' he thought to himself, 'for more reasons than the book of course,' he thought almost as if someone could hear. Bill focused his eye on you and the man in front of you, you both were laughing and smiling until the guy grabbed his paintbrush and flung some paint on you.

Bill began let out a soft chuckle, 'damn this kid is smart' he thought referring to the guy you were sitting with. That was before you threw some paint back at the guy, which resulted in the two of you throwing paint at each other. This made Bill crack up, he tried to be as quiet as he could but he couldn't help himself. And it seemed that you two were too busy throwing paint to even notice.

You finally ran out of paint while your friend had a whole bucket left, you began to run around trying to dodge the man. You began running away from the gazebo and with that Bill. The man followed holding a tub of paint in both hands yelling something about you being his new canvas. Bill let out a feel laughs while watching the two of you run around before realizing this was the perfect time to see what the two of you were painting.

He made his way over not really caring if anyone saw him, mainly because he knew you were too busy chasing your lover boy. If you had found out Bill was in your dream he knew you would bug him about it till the day he died, which would be forever.

He picked up your first with both hands on either side of the caves, he held it away from himself trying to get a good look at the whole panting. At first, it looks like a mess, with dashes of red and green everywhere, it looked like a mess to him, 'Ew abstract art,' he thought to himself as he was about to throw the caves aside to see what your friend had made. Then in the corner of his eye, he noticed something familiar, he brought the painting closer to himself taking a better look. He would look at your painting and back at the field you and the guy were running in. He soon realized you had painted the field in front of him, after more looking he managed to see a yellow eye looking back at him. He took a second figuring out what is what and finally it hits him, you were painting the guy. He had the same eye patch as before, with the same golden yellow eye and blond hair. However the man in the painting wasn't smiling, he looked like he was in deep thought, looking down at something. That was the best Bill could really figure out with all the random paint splatters ruining the painting. Bill felt a weird calmness fill him as he looked at the painting, sure it was ruined, almost covered in random paint but behind it all, you could still see the guy. Overall the painting was well done, it looked realistic to a point. No one would ever buy the painting but you would feel proud to hang it up on the fridge. Bill carefully placed it back on the small easel, looking at it once more before moving on.

Bill grabbed the other one off the floor, looking at it almost like an art inspector. This one didnt have as much random paint, but just like the other, it was a painting of a person. Bill could vaguely make out some distinct characteristics like your (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair. This painting wasn't as good, rather it was terrible. Bill figured it was you, not because the painting looked like you but because of the background. Behind where you were sitting was an arch made up of vines filled with roses and low and behold there it was on the panting. It was poorly drawn for sure but it was close enough to the real thing. He got tired of looking at the mess that painting was and placed it back on the other easel, this time facing backward so he didnt have to see that hideous painting.

He sat down on the picnic blanket you had laid out, right on top of the coat that was left there. He watched as the two of you ran around, somehow you didnt have any more paint on you while your friend was almosted covered in new paint. Bill felt a sort of calmness and ease as he just watched as you two ran around, as the clouds move above him, as the grass moved with the wind.

After a minute or so he got incredibly bored. He began to pick up the ants and squish them between his fingers. For some reason, he didn't want to leave but on the other hand, he was beyond bored.

Randomly an idea came into his head and like the man- triangle- demon he is he impulsive did it. He watched as the man quickly turned into a giant spider and your laughs quickly turned into screams of help. Bill just bursted into laughter watching as you ran around trying to avoid the spider. This lasted for a few minutes until Bill was pushed back out into your living room. Once he opened his eye again he just saw you on the floor holding your head mumbling something under your breath.

'Way to ruin everything,' he thought watching as you struggled to sit up, grabbing the coffee table holding on to it for dear life as your other hand grabbed a couch cushion. 'Fun while it lasted, wasn't it (y/n)? '

//

remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!