Chapter 25: 7-8-15-19-20 2-21-19-20-5-18-19

The fire outside began to die down as Bill watched everyone, they slowly began doing what they were before the little accident. Bill felt bored once more, quite sad no one came up and yelled at him for an explanation. Everyone knew it was Bill who caused all that, he was known for burning down his birth dimension for crying out loud. But with that everyone was scared of him, not wanting to really confront him.

He would never admit it but he kinda got used to your scolding. Sure it could get annoying at times, sometimes really annoying but something inside him knew you did it because you cared about him in some sort of way. The scolding was new to him, his parents would never, and no one in this demotion would dare, it was one thing that made his life a little less boring.

'Who knew someone with such a boring life can make my life less boring' Bill thought to himself as he sat down on the island. 'An annoying, stubborn, stupid, and boring human,' Bill told himself swinging his legs back and forth. There was some comfort to being with you, to a point he liked the annoyingness, in a way it was special to him. He's seen you interact with other people before and it usually consisted of quite murmuring and fidgeting. However, with him, you were confident enough to speak your mind even if it was repetitive or flat out stupid. Here and there you would slip up, sometimes being unable to look him in the eye and speak. He felt some sadistic joy whenever you were stubborn, your stubbornness could stem from him trying to convince you to let him do something stupid or from you getting annoyed whenever he called you kid. Felt like he was talking to himself in a way, unlike him though you would usually sound upset rather than his playful tone. As for your so called stupidity, it really wasn't true. The plethora of books you've read helped a lot with school and things as such. Sure you weren't the smartest apple of the bunch but you weren't the dimmest lightbulb.

"I wonder" Bill began a hint of mischief in his tone, with a snap he was back in your room. Low and behold you were fast asleep. Bill took a look out the window almost seeing that the sun was making it's way up, meaning you would wake up any minute. Oddly enough the weird stress that's been lingering around him finally drifted away seeing that you were ok.

"Mornin Bill" he hears a faint mumble come from behind him causing him to look back at you. You'd got into the habit of saying good morning to him, always expecting him to be there when you woke up.

"Took you long enough" he laughs as you try to untangle yourself from your blanket. Every night you somehow undo your covers and get them tangled with yourself, meaning every morning Bill had the pleasure of watching you fumble out of bed.

"You don't have to wait here you know?" You asked, while getting off your bed you threw the blanket behind you landing in a somewhat messy pile on the mattress. You let out a yawn and began to stretch a bit, blinking a few times to get adjusted to the light.

"I don't" Bill responded laughing a bit, "You think I would spend this much time in this pathetic dimension?" You finally fully woke up turning around to face Bill. You just smiled at him not really saying much.

"You know you care about me," Your smile began to grow into a cheeky one.

"In your dreams" Bill spat back rolling his eye.

"Hate to crush your ego," You began, walking over to your wardrobe and looked for an outfit, "I don't dream about you," you said head still deep into the wardrobe. "If anything," you turned your head a bit, "you would be in my nightmare" you spun around doing a 180, facing Bill. In your hands were a knitted light brown sweater and a cream-colored skirt with straps on them. Bill turned facing you, rolling his eyes at both your statement and what you had in your hands.

Before Bill could say anything he was intruded by your phone buzzing a small little jingle. Making the both of you turn to face it. It was different from your alarm, you had 30 minutes before your alarm went off, rather it was a ringtone. You both looked at each other, wide-eyed. You shrugged and walked over to where you put your phone. Getting closer you saw that Ryan was the one who called you. Your eyes soften and a smile rose on your face. You draped your clothes on your chair and flopped on your bed. Once you landed right next to Bill you answered before the ringing stopped.