Chapter 19: 1 18-5-1-12 19-8-1-13-5

"What?" he asked confused, he took off the shoes throwing them to you and walked in closing the door with his foot. You dodged the shoe looking at Bill with an annoyed face.

"What do you mean 'what?' what the hell did you do?" your tone was now a much more concerned one floating over to get a better look.

"Don't worry about it just know I got the thing, " he said holding up the small ball, "A gnomes eye" he gave you a smirk as your face turned into one of horror.

"What?" you yelled floating up to meet his/your face. "Who's blood..." you began but soon stopped as a horrid face crossed you.

"I dunno some random guy, " he said not really making a big deal out of it, he threw the eye at you which made you jump back. You watched in horror as it rolled right on the floor only stopping once it hit the wall. You looked back up at him, a crazy smile plastered on his face, soon enough he began bursting into laughter. "God kid you should have seen the look on your face," he managed to say between gasps, "priceless."

You looked at him, your terrified face turned into one of confusion, which only made him laugh more. He made his way over to you holding on to the couch and table as he tried to make his way over to you, still laughing the whole time. He ended up coming up close to you, laughing right at your face. You watched as he wiped tears away from his eyes slowly calming back down. You stood there still confused, waiting for an explanation.

"It's your blood kid I didnt hurt anyone," you felt a wave of relief hit you, Bill just laughed at your relieved face, "well no humans at least" you didn't say anything, you just gave him a glare, "Jeez bookworm, if looks could kill I'd be dead by now huh?" you didnt say anything, you just looked at him, face softening a little.

"Explain please" you managed to say without yelling at him and just like he was told he began to explain. You soon realized what he did, going into the woods near an old shack and went to visit some gnomes, at first glance they really took a liking to you, well him in your body. After a while, they noticed the eyes being off and quickly realized who they were really dealing with. Apparently, Bill's messed with the gnomes before because once they realized they began to attack and the blood was yours. "Well that makes sense," you said now on the couch much calmer than before, Bill just responded with an 'mhm' you leaned back down on the couch resting the back of your head on the couch looking up at the ceiling. "Wait so what happened to the gnomes with the eye?" you asked pointing to a cup and inside of it sat a small eye.

"No clue," Bill said picking up the cup and began rolling the eye around in the cup, "I ran after I got it." you let out an 'mm' in response, deep in thought. It was your first time letting Bill use your body without you watching so you began to wonder if anyone saw you. That thought didn't last a while after you heard some grumbles coming from where Bill was sitting.

Before he could even ask you responded, "figure it out yourself and no cutting me open" you said pointing to your stomach. He just groaned laying all the way back so his head hung from the couch, he began looking around still in an upsidedown view. After a few seconds, he hopped right up stretching a bit and just left your body, letting it drop like a rag doll. To his surprise you didn't move, you just sat there looking off into space, still thinking about the same thing from earlier.

Bill seemed ticked off by this so much so he nudged you towards the body, which disrupted your thoughts. You looked at him with a skeptical look on your face, "What Bill?"

"Get back in and fix it," he said pointing to your body, which was now draped over the couch.

You raised your eyebrow, "No you fix it,"

"I get to cut it open?" he asked quickly going back in before you could.

"No!" you screamed flying towards the knives. "Look at what I did those past few nights and do that," you explained as he was waiting, leaning on the island. He rested his head on the palm of his hand trying to think of what to do. After recalling some of your old memories and what you did the past two nights he finally walked into the kitchen.

He opened the fridge watching as the light illuminate the small box, he felt the coldness rush through him making him shiver a bit. You on the other hand sat on top of the island watching as Bill made his way around things. You were hoping he'd be smart and open the pantry and grab a can of soup. He wouldn't have to do anything else but pour it out into a small bowl and warm it up. Or you hoped he'd eat some leftovers you had made a while ago.

Instead, you watched as he grabbed a few eggs in one hand and closed the fridge door with the other. 'Eggs' you thought to yourself, 'easy to make. He can't mess this up and anyways he knows everything so he should be fine.'

You would live to regret that thought after a few minutes. The eggs somehow caught on fire which made both of you and Bill panic, you ended up switching with him and quickly dumped everything in the sink, turning it on and calming down when you heard the small sizzle coming from the sink. You looked over at Bill with disapproving eyes as he sat there on the island swinging his feet back and forth like nothing ever happened.

"Bill, what the hell?" you asked dumping the water out of the pan, leaving the burnt egg inside.

"What I tried cooking but clearly didn't work out," he said sounding offended when you asked. You let out a deep sigh, grabbing the pan and throwing away the egg mix he made into the trash, "Hey you should have eaten that. I made it for you."

"It's burnt Bill, it's burnt to a crisp, even if I wanted to eat it I can't," you responded grabbing a tub of leftover fried rice dumping it into a small bowl, and warming it up, "you made it for my body, not me. You just wanted the hunger to go away," you said rolling your eyes. As you finished you heard a small beep signaling to you that the food was done. You grabbed the bowl careful to only hold the bottom groves and top rim of the bowl. You let out a small yelp from the heat. "Hot, hot, hot" you chanted softly running over to the island where Bill was sitting. You carefully placed the bowl down and grabbed a spoon. You began eating only to spit it out yelping out from the heat, Bill sat there laughing as you ran around trying to get water. Your tongue was out as you ran around and your hand was fanning your tongue somehow thinking that would help.

Soon enough you placed an ice cube in your mouth, waiting for the relief to kick in. As you were running around your rice was cool enough, so once the ice melted you began eating once more. There was still a slight numbing feeling on the tip of your tongue but you'd eventually get used to it before it went away completely. While you ate Bill began rambling about humans, how they were gross and annoying, and most of all how they were so stupid. You could agree with a bit of it. Sure people were annoying but you only knew from an outsider's point of view.

Once you finished you began cleaning up, asking Bill if anyone saw him while he was out. He had told you that there were a few people who waved and smiled at him, asking if he was a tourist. When you heard that you felt some sort of pain in your chest, it was like a feeling growing inside of you. You shook your head passing it up because you dressed differently today. You always thought people knew about you subconsciously, like you've seen them before but they're not like that memorable. The more and more you thought about it the more things hit you, you quickly stopped listing to the annoying triangle baby and began spiraling down. There was one thing that made you snap out of it.

"Hey kid, don't worry about it, if you were popular and known you'd never meet me" you just looked at him for some reason with tears in your eyes, 'and it would be a real shame if we never met, (y/n) '

//

remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!