Chapter 21: 23-8-15 25-15-21 7-15-14-14-1 3-1-12-12?

You woke a few hours later, Bill was up in your little library reading to his heart's content. He was a weird triangle, to say the least. In his off time, he'd either look for things to help him get a body or read. You had no idea why he took an interest in reading, you didn't even know why he stuck around to read at your place but he did and he had no plans to read anywhere else.

After your little nap, it was around noontime, aka lunchtime. Only eating fruit for breakfast ends up making you hungry for lunch.

And just like that, you began cooking, you planned on making some good old mac and cheese. Meanwhile, Bill began hearing clinks and clangs coming from downstairs. He thought of the worst, that the bitch had managed to mess with you. A wave of worry and fear filled him, something he wasn't too used to. He quickly floated down ready to attack whatever force was hurting you. Turns out you managed to make all the pots and pans fall on top of you.

Bill let out a small sigh of relief followed by laughter, "God kid how do you even mess that one up, " he said between laughs.

"shut up" you mumbled slowly climbing out. You cringed at the sound of all the pots and pans falling on the ground. Bill just laughed at you the whole time, as he laughed he's managed to insult and tease you. Once you made it out of the mess that was you began picking all the pots and pans up and placing them in a drawer. After a while, Bill decided to help mainly because you were too short to reach the top shelf.

With Bill's help you managed to finish in 5 minutes or so, Bill looked over to you about to say something snarky before he busted out laughing. You just raised an eyebrow at the floating triangle. He weakly pointed to something on top of your head still laughing, you felt something cover your eyes making you blink over and over again trying to see what happened. After a few seconds, you realized you had something on your head, but that didnt stop you from walking backward and hitting your back against something, you were sure it was a wall or the fridge. It made you bang your head on the pot on your head, which made you grow out in pain, which made Bill laugh in amusement. You quickly grabbed the pot and stubbled your way over to the stove, you placed the pot down holding on to the oven handle trying not to fall over. You were a bit light-headed after all that, you managed to let out a small laugh realizing this was something out of a comic book or cartoon.

After a while, you finally regain your senses and Bill finally stooped laughing at you. You gave up on your mac and cheese plan and just made a simple sandwich, as always Bill sat on the island watching as you fumbled your way through the kitchen. You weren't the best chef in the world but you knew what you were doing, hell you cooked for yourself all of your life. Somehow having someone watch as you cooked always made your hands sweat and your heart speed up a bit, rather always having Bill watch you cook made you nervous. You had no real clue why he stayed and watched, you always thought it was to make fun of your 'skills' if you could even call them that. Though it wasn't like he could say much either, Bill couldn't even figure out how to get rid of hunger, or warm-up food for that matter.

After a bit, you finished and you both were out the door once again, "So bookworm, where too next?" he asked floating in front of you, facing you as he did so.

'Why do you always follow me?' you asked a bit irritated, 'Don't you have some other random person you need to torture?'

"You know you like my presence, don't you lie to yourself," he said in a cheery tone, "and there's no one I'd rather mess with than you," he pointed to you still floating backward. You just let out a laugh, forgetting the question at hand. Bill felt himself feel more prideful than usual, as he spoke he glowed a brighter yellow, and his bow tie was a bit bigger. Sure the man was already full of pride, hell he might be the embodiment of pride but seeing you smile or laugh because of him always made him feel better about himself. He felt as if he was with old Standford again, sure he was using Ford and now he's using you but it didn't mean he couldn't enjoy the time he spent with the both of you.