Chp-1

Author Pov

Author Pov

Running through the rain she desperately entered the bus which was ready to shut off. She let out a sigh of relief but shook her head in disappointment as her clothes got slightly wet.

She took out a handkerchief and started wiping the raindrops from her face and neck. She sat in the corner at her usual seat and stared out of the window.

She watched as pearl drops of rain fell rapidly on the glass window of the bus. Her tired yet sad eyes stared at them remembering those memories which never left her mind.

"My God princess stop. You know I don't like rain."

The guy said glaring at her playfully as she held him on the spot making the rain showered over him as well. She giggled before playfully splashing few drops on his face.

"But I love rain and you have to love it too for me today."

Without another word, he smiled at her shaking his head before loving the moment without showing his disliking towards the water dripping over him.

Her eyes snapped open hearing a thunderstorm. She looked out and sighed in relief watching the bus paused at her stop.

She grabbed her bag and went out. Is it bad that even after years of doing that sin and being separated from the people she had destroyed because of her greed she still refused to move on?

She still refused to find her happiness. She still refused to find a reason to smile again. No. It's not that she refused it. She never had an option in the first place.

She was bound to live with the sin she committed she has convinced herself that she deserved to live in guilt and pain. She deserved only sadness nothing else.

Avoiding the rain again She ran inside the company and sighed in relief. The company she works for is a newly opened branch of another company. She had been working here for the past 3 years consistently.

But this branch wasn't able to make much of a success as compared to the original company. The CEO wasn't the owner of the branch instead he was appointed by the owner.

Stroke Enterprises is one of the well-known companies in France but for the past few years, it had been going in losses mostly. When they opened this branch it was assumed that it might be a huge loss for the owner.

But to his luck after appointing Rosaline as the designer the branch started getting a lot of projects. Even more than the original company. The designs presented by her lured a lot of investors in the greed of profit.

After that Rosaline started getting more respect than she expected. Even the owner wanted to meet her personally but it was hard as he couldn't leave his company in France alone.

It was hard for her to get jobs as she didn't have a proper ID card in the starting days of her work. She wasn't even a graduate at that time. So she accepted whatever offer they gave her.