Chp-7

Author Pov

Author Pov

Rose sighed typing on the laptop. She was sitting in her office. Harry had gone back after telling her that tomorrow they will get married.

She wanted to be happy. She wanted to tell herself that she's happy with her decision. But she knew she wasn't. There was no satisfaction or happiness in the decision she made.

How ironic it is. She chuckled. There was a time when she was so desperate for him to say yes to marry her. To accept her! Even with hatred that time she was ready for anything to make him hers.

But after growing up. After coming to her senses she realized how of a selfish bitch she was. How can she expect him to love her after all the things she was planning to do with him? Or the things she had already done?

His hatred! His vengeance! His Anger! His rage to take revenge! Everything was justified for her. She deserves every bit of it. She knew she had no choice but to at least try to redeem the sins she had committed in life.

How much she wanted to run in the arms of the man she used to address as her brother. Liam. She closed her eyes letting her back rest against the chair.

Tears gathered in her eyes remembering how mercilessly she destroyed him. She snatched his love from him. She had made him worst than just miserable.

Luna. Her mother. How much she used to love and adore her daughter. She might not be the best mother but she still had done more than most of the mothers could do for their daughters. She never taught her to play with an innocent life then how did she become that much vicious?

Amelia. The woman had always been treated her like her young sister then how could she destroy her only family? Her brother! Her one lie had impacted her life the most.

She had heard about her marrying Xander Storm. One of the well-known billionaires. She had seen them on T.V many times and she kind of felt relieved seeing that indeed the woman she had caused so much pain seems happy in her life.

But again what about Liam? She had heard few gossips about Liam's life but nothing was confirmed and she didn't try to dig into it as well. She had no strength to even look at him from afar.

Harry. She opened her teary eyes letting a sole tear slide down her cheek as she stared at the beautiful shiny ceiling with sadness all over her gaze.

The damage she has done to him was more than anyone. Even if she combined the damage she had caused her brother. Amelia and her mother. It is still nothing against what she has done to that young man.

21! He was just 21 when she made that disgusting accusation about him. She destroyed him mentally. She made him question that why did he even helped her in the first place?

She made him regret helping her. Saving her. Befriending her. Becoming her saviour. And who wouldn't? After all the things she has done to him. After the way she has repaid his kindness, anyone would have been regretted even meeting a selfish person like her.