Chp-2

Author Pov

Author Pov

Harry straighten his tie and grabbed his coat walking out of the room. He wanted to reach the company as today was the important meeting fixed by Stroke Enterprises. He knew they will say yes and to his surprise, the designer agreed faster than he thought.

As soon as he reached the kitchen he sighed watching his sister making something for him. This woman. He thought shaking his head.

"How many do I have to you to not leave your house and come here just to make me food." Amelia chuckled shaking her head.

"My Lil prince no matter how many times you ask me to not I will still come to prepare food for you." He groaned sitting on the chair facing her as she placed a tray full of his favourite breakfast on the table.

"God stop calling me with that name already I am a grown-ass man now." She shrugged off telling him that his words don't affect her.

"I got some food from my house as well and frozen them in your refrigerator. You can heat the food and eat it. I will come again after three days to make you more. Ok, my Lil prince." She said patting his head.

This time Harry did nothing except stare at his sister with loving eyes. The woman still treats him like a baby. Preparing food for him. Dry cleaning and doing his laundry. Even sometimes spending days with him so he wouldn't feel lonely.

How much he wished for his sister's attention would be enough for him to be happy again. But it wasn't enough for his loneliness to fade away. Even though for some time he feels contented because of his sister and her children but it was still never enough for him.

His smile widened when he watched those Lil devils running towards him. He picked both of them up kissing their cheeks as they giggled.

"Uncle Harry we missed you." He smiled at the twin sister and brother who had the same eyes as their father and mother.

"Seb my boy how's school going and Lily my cupcake did you went to the dance class today." The girl nodded as her beautiful blue eyes shined with excitement. While the boy with electric grey eyes made a sulking face.

"It was so boring."

"I had so much fun."

Both twins said at the same time making Harry giggle but the duo only glared at each other.

Amelia had twins. Both Xander and Amelia didn't know till her 6th month which was indeed a surprise for them. They thought that the twins might be of the same gender.

Even Xander panicked as he was concerned about Amelia's health. She was already weak and the new surprise left him more concerned. He did everything in his hands to not let her have any tension.

But still, fate played them good and after Amelia's successfully delivery with healthy twins doctor said that she couldn't be able to conceive again as the delivery had left a huge impact on her abdomen.