Chp-14

Author Pov

Author Pov

Harry sighed seeing his sister in front of him glaring at him with a murderous gaze. It's not like he didn't expect this to happen. He knew he has to reveal this to his sister soon.

"Rose go back to your room," Harry ordered Rose making her flinch at his sudden command.

Amelia turned her face towards Rose who with her slightly trembling legs went to her room. Amelia didn't stop her but still couldn't help but notice her trembling hands. She seems scared.

"Amy." Amelia looked at her brother with a deadly glare keeping her lips shut as she was waiting for him to explain to her.

"I know you're confused and you didn't expect me to marry her. I just---"

"You just what Harry? WHAT?" She roared in anger taking a step closer to him. Harry's posture remained calm even though he was a little afraid of her reaction when she will know the truth.

Amelia might be an easily forgiving person. But she doesn't believe in second chances or trusting the same person who broke you once. But even after all of this, she doesn't also like to prefer revenge. In her opinion, everyone has to pay for their sin one day so it's better to leave it on God instead of ending up doing a bigger sin.

"Do you even know what have you done? I don't even know why would you think of marrying a girl who accused you of rape. A rape! She made you a rapist in front of the whole city Harry! You tried committing suicide because of the stress she and her brother put you through!"

"I KNOW!" Harry raised his voice breathing heavily. Amelia looked at him in surprise as she never had seen him behaving this aggressive.

"That's why she's here! She's here to pay for all the pain we both have gone through because of her. I will make sure to put her through the hell we faced Amy. She needs to endure all the torture we faced because of her false accusation."

Amelia's eyes slightly widened when she heard her brother's words. She stayed quiet as he continued his venomous speech.

"Though I married her. But she's nothing to me. She's not more than a slave! I will make sure to put her in the worst pain than we faced Amy. And sister."

He walked towards her gently grabbing her arms staring at her with an evil smile. Amelia almost didn't recognize the man in front of her when he said the next words.

"She's at your disposal sister. Do whatever you wish to do with her. She's not your sister in law. She's just a toy ---"

His words got cut short while his face turned to the side. There was a loud noise echoed in the empty hallway as silence once again embraced the house.

Slap. She slapped her brother hard. Harry was frozen in his place. In his whole life, this never happened. His sister had never raised her hand on him. But today she slapped him!