Sub-Zero X Reader

*Note- I'm not the biggest fan of Sub-Zero
I watched the new mortal kombat and you guys have no idea how excited I got when scorpion said "Get over here!."*

You couldn't stop crying as you hid from the man you were gaining feelings for, he had killed innocent people...Granted he was under the control of someone evil but you couldn't shake the thought that at one point he had done it....and he had loved it....

You didn't know if you could feel safe around him or not anymore, you were crying under a tree.

A hand was placed on your shoulder, it was scorpion, the man he had innocently killed but he got resurrected.

"Hey?. What's wrong?."
You sniffles and wiped your tears away.
"I-it's sub-zero....I-I didn't know h-he killed all those people."
Scorpion looked at you with a sad face, he knelt down and faced you.
"If I can forgive him for taking everything from me, then you can forgive him too (y/n)."

You had never told scorpion your name.
You scrunched your face.
"Hey, how did you know my name?."
Scorpion winked at you then walked away.
"Word gets around kid."

You had continued to avoid sub-zero for the next few days until you saw him walking along a river all by himself...playing with the water, you walked up to him feeling awkward.

"H-hey?..."
You said almost questionably.
Sub-Zero's eyes got full of excitement, he turned the water into a ice rose and handed it to you, making you blush.
"I'm sorry."
Was all he said, you smiled and forgave him.
The two of you sat there at the river, holding hands.