Noob Saibot X Reader

It was dark out, and you were lonely.....
The only person you could stand to be around for more than 5 minutes was dead, when the news hit it destroyed your heart.
People had tried to talk to you, to try and cheer you up but without him you'd rather just be alone.
Johnny cage was the only person who hasn't gave up on you yet, he knocked on the door.
"Hey (y/n)....how are you feeling today?."
When you didn't answer he frowned even more.
"Hey so listen....I don't know if it's true or not but they're supposedly bringing the dead back to life so....the good guys don't really get to do it, it's mostly a bad guy thing but...maybe you'll get your boyfriend back?."
*Sighs*
"He wasn't my boyfriend...."
With that awkward silence Johnny left you.
A few more months had passed, but one night you felt an extremely cold breeze, you realized your window had been tampered with, quickly but quietly you grabbed the nearest object around you....a shoe.
You heard a giggle from behind you, a pair of arms wrapped around your waist and covered your mouth.
*3 pairs of hands?!?.*
You thought.
*I am so dead.*
"You always were cute when I was alive."
You recognized that voice.
"No way..."
You said aloud.
He immediately let go of you, you hugged your crush as hard as you could.
"Wait!. There were 3 hands!. Explain!."
Your crush chuckled.
"It's my power now, I have a clone but don't worry it's nothing. Call me noob sailbot please....."
He asked almost questionably, grabbing your hands he leaned down to your level.
"I've missed you."
Then boom!. A kiss was ignited.