Kano X Reader

You stood in the midst of a crossfire between Sub-Zero and Scorpion, running through the forest to try and get away as fast as you could, you knew you were doomed, you just had a feeling it was all about to end for you, cold, black darkness was seeping in on you and you were terrified.

Sub-Zero hated you for choosing Scorpion over him...not in a romantic way but more of a friendship.

He blasted a string of ice towards you, down you went to the ground!.
Your entire body, covered in frostbite......
You lost control of all your thinking, all you could feel was pain as you tried your hardest to not close your eyes....

*Just a little longer.*
You kept telling yourself, you only had one regret in life and that was not telling your crush how you truly liked maybe even loved them.
You felt your body being lifted from the ground, your eyes shut not being able to take it anymore.

TIMESKIP~
~>\¥|€~|¥]!!|*~~{¥]¥|!~]+]+]!{!~!,~€]!*]]+¥

You woke up in a bed, tucked under a bunch of blankets, you were dripping with either sweat or evaporating water.
"K-Kano?."
You said in a raspy voice.

"W-What happened?. Is scorpion okay?."
You asked and coughed, Kano looked at you with worry and fear?.
You struggled to sit up but Kano pushes back into the bed.
"Stay."
He said.

"I don't want you hurting yourself anymore than you already have, what were thinking going out like that?!?."
He practically yelled, making you jump.
"And with scorpion out of everybody?!?. The guy who has an enemy at his back all the time?. Why must you be so stupid sometimes- you almost died (y/n)!."

This hurt your feelings, you felt like crying.
"I'm not stupid!. Why do you care anyways Kano?!?. You're always hurting people- innocent people yet you get mad when I'm with one of the most feared fighter's in Mortal Kombat?!?. Are you kidding me?!?."

You screeched back, Kano gave you a slight glare before he unexpectedly shimmied you over and laid next to you in the bed....or well what could fit the two of you.

He wrapped and arm around your waist but you slightly winced in pain.
"You're cold doll."
He said practically forcing you into a cuddle.

You scrunched your nose in confusion.
"Why are you doing this?. You were just yelling at me a second ago?."
Kano laughed, and kissed your forehead.
"Isn't it obvious love?. I like you."

Your eyes widened.
"Like- like, like me?."
You asked.
Kano smiled.
"Of course."
You blushed.....
"I-I like you too."