Kabal X Reader

"You think you're just the hotshot don't you?."
You snarled, seeing that Kabal always got his way with the boss, he never got beat or thrown across the room when something went wrong...and you hated him for it.

Kabal looked at you and of course replied in a sarcastic tone.
"Well I am better than you aren't I?."
You rolled your eyes.
"Ugh!. You're so annoying!."

You decided to take a stroll outside your kingdoms area, but were met face to face with your extremely abusive ex boyfriend, he had no skills, he was just a mean person who liked to roam in between worlds.

"What do you want from me?. Why can't you just leave me alone you scum-bag?."
You yelled in anger, your ex just smiled.
"I want you (y/n). We belong together and I won't stop until it happens, we used to be so in love."
"No!."
You gritted your teeth in disgust.
"I was miserable the entire time!. You liar!. Man up and own up to what happened!. You hit me!."

Your ex went on about how you were lying and blah blah blah, he grabbed your by the hair.
"Just accept our fate (y/n)."

"Let her go."
A voice boomed from behind, you looked and were in shock when you saw Kabal, of all people?. Your enemy?.

"Make me." Your ex said.
And so Kabal did, he beat the heck out of that guy, you ran to Kabal feeling like you were about to faint from freight.

"Hey it's okay."
Half-jokingly you said. "I thought the hot shot was to good to help someone as "low" as me."
You laughed a little bit Kabal frowned.
He put a hand on your cheek.

"I know I act all big and bad but...when I saw him about to possibly kill you...I....

"You what?."
You asked confusedly.
"I think I might have some feelings for you that I've been burying away for a long time."

You blushed at this comment.
"You drive me crazy ya know?. I can't explain it, one minute I don't want to be around you, I can't stand you and then the next-
You cut him off with a kiss.
"Let's try this."
You smiled.