Kabal X Reader (Part 1)

"Uh I believe a thank you is required?."
You have the masked man a look, puzzled but how his voice could be so muffled in such a thing.

*How on earth did he wear that thing?.*
You thought as the man crossed his arms, tapping his foot.
"Are you just gonna stand there all day or tell me what happened?."

You rolled your eyes.
*Of course, my hero is the sarcastic one.*
You thought again.
"Who are you?."
Was all you could speak due to the shock of some reptilian which you never knew existed by the way, Trying to kill you, or eat you...You really didn't want to find out....

The figure chuckled.
"Kabal. Now tell me why that mini Godzilla was after you."
You scoffed as you struggled to get up, Kabal lended a hand out for you.

"Thanks...." You said acting uninterested.
"I don't know what I did, I was just walking through the forest and that freak of nature attacked me!."
Kabal laughed again.
"You think that's a freak of nature?. Trust me sweetheart, there's much worse."

You looked down feeling a bit scared.
"My names (y/n)....and I'm not really from here."
Kabal sighed.
"Yeah that's obvious, but you'll get used to it, I'm guessing your a human like me?."

Your eyes widened in shock.
"Human?. How could you be human?. Did you not see the speed you were running at when you kicked those guys butts?."
Kabal chucked once more.
"Yeah I know it's pretty amazing right?. I'm pretty amazing. But it all comes with a price sweetheart, ones you wish you could take back."

You furrowed your eyebrows.
"Whatever do you mean?. You look normal to me?."

Kabal huffed in annoyance and unclipped his mask, you gasped as it fell to the ground.
"You see?. You don't get to say the same pretty face you once were before you've entered this murderous realm full of al kinds of sick creeps."

You slowly walked up to Kabal and asked for permission to lay a hand on his face.
"What happened to you?...."

Kabal grabbed his mask from the ground about to put it back on but you stopped him.
"Don't. You don't look that bad....so what happened?."

At first Kabal was in shock but he eventually answered you in a calm tone.
"I got burnt up, never play with fire kid."
He said jokingly with a tone of seriousness with it.

You ran a finger across his scars, Kabal flinching at every touch, he gently grabbed a hold of your arm.
"Your really not scared of this?."
You smiled.
"No, why would I be?."

Kabal pulled you closer to him, loosing your balance you bumped into his chest.
"Ooph!." You yelled in shock.
"Sorry."
You giggled.

Kabal put a hand on your cheek.
"I haven't had anybody see me as a normal person in a very long time...and to my surprise when they do it's a woman....a very beautiful woman."

You blushed a tucked a hair behind your ear.
"O-oh. Well...Thank you Kabal....."