Johhny Cage X Reader

He came in with his cheesy pick up lines and a bouquet of flowers he picked from a field nearby.

"Hellooo Gorgeous."
Johnny said smiling.
You laughed.
"Johnny...those aren't flowers..."
His smiled dropped.

He looked down at the bouquet.
"Johnny those are chiggers.....there's bugs in those flowers- or well weeds really....."
Johnny immediately threw them out the door, wiping his clothes off.

You have him a worried look.
"Johnny....that won't work...they're already attached to your skin if their on you...and I've heard they are pain in the butt to get out."
Johnny's eyes widened even more, you walked up to him trying to reassure him that it was okay.

"Okay, okay, calm down....go take your clothes off in my bathroom- I'll go over to your place and bring you a fresh pair of clothes and just in case we'll burn those clothes."
As Johnny entered the bathroom, stripping his clothes he yelped.
"Those clothes cost me hundreds of dollars!."

You grabbed his now old clothes and threw them outside.
"Well you shouldn't be such a spoiled actor- Mr. Cage."
You teased walking away, once you came back you heard the shower turning off, you looked in the opposite direction and handed Johnny his clothes.
"Did you feel any bugs?."
You asked Johnny.
"No, I think I'm good...."

You sighed.
"Johnny....will you ever stop liking me?...."
Johnny faked a smile.
"Of course not!. But you sure do make it hard!....I almost died from itchy bugs!."
You laughed at his silliness and kissed Johnny's cheek.
"Alright, I'll go on a date with you, Mr. Hotshot."