Scorpion x Reader

Everything was on fire....everything!.
Ashes filled the air of burnt down houses, agonizing screams were heard in the distance, your voice became weak, your eyes became blurry...You couldn't think straight, you were just scared and the worst part was as you were roaming the village blind as a bat....

You hadn't known who or why someone was behind this...the only person you knew that could cause such a fire was the infamous scorpion, said to be the evilest of them all...

After loosing your home to the fire, you made it your mission to destroy this scorpion for ruining your home.
One day you finally succeeded in finding him and having all your training done.

You tackled him to the ground, he tried to use his weapon but you wrapped it around your arm, scorpion chose not to set it on fire.
He stared at you in disbelief and anger.
"What do you think you are doing?!?."
You hissed in anger.
"You destroyed my village!."

Scorpion's eyes widened, he knew exactly who you were, a girl from that village long ago.
"Wait!. That was an accident!."
You held a dagger to his throat.
"Yeah, like I haven't heard that one before."

You stared him in the eyes, you had a gift....You could always tell if someone was lying or not....
And it looked to you as if he wasn't.....
"An accident huh?..."
You asked frowning and he nodded.
You sighed.
"I lost my home because of you."
"My deepest remorse...."

He really did look sad.
"I can give you a place to stay."
You thought long and hard about this before agreeing.

"Fine....but no funny business, I'm not scared of you."
"As if I hadn't noticed."
He said motioning to the wrapped around chains on your arms.
You laughed.
"Right...."