𝐓𝐰𝐨

CHAPTER TWO | EDWARD'S NEW ADMIRER.
"Who are they?" The new girl looked at the group of pale skinned teenagers enter the cafeteria, smirks and glared plastered across each of their faces. Emmett and Rosalie, and Jasper and Adelaide, were the first to walk in, Adelaide and Rosalie catching the eye of almost every boy in there.

"The Cullens." Bella listens closely as Jessica and Angela, two girls Adelaide had always hated began to speak, not knowing they could hear every single word. "Doctor and Mrs. Cullens' foster kids. They all moved down here from Alaska like two years ago." Adelaide looked behind her to Emmett and Rosalie, motioning her head to the table.

"They kind of keep to themselves."

"Because they're all together. Like together, together. The two blondes, Rosalie and Adelaide, like super pretty. Everyone is like super in love with them. Rosalies dating the big dark-haired dude, Emmett and Adelaides dating Jasper, the hot dirty blonde with the like long hair. Emmett and Adelaide are like best friends and then Jasper and Rosalie are biological siblings." Emmett pulled at a few strands of Adelaides hair, laughing to himself as the girl turned to him, giving him the finger before they sat down.

"I hate high schoolers." Jasper smiled as Adelaide fell back in her seat against him, his arms wrapping around her shoulders, holding her close. Adelaide watched as the group of kids at the table talked about Killian and Alice as soon as they walked in.

"That's Killian, the guy with the super blonde hair, he's Adelaides brother. Super hot, like totally should be on the front of a magazine. And then that weird girl, that's Alice." One thing Adelaide hated was when someone said something rude about one of her siblings. She subtly held her hand up, above where it sat on her leg, pointing it at the girls' drinks in front of them, ready to make a mess but soon stopped when Jasper took ahold of her hand, holding it.

"Play nice, darling. They're just jealous." Adelaides head fell back against Jaspers chest as Alice and Killian joined them. And lastly to join was Edward, who always had people staring at him, but today, one girl seem to stare more than the rest. The way she watched Edward when he past her was unlike the other girls who just threw themselves at her.

"Aw look, Eddie, you've got yourself a new admirer." The boy looked at Adelaide before turning to look at the small fragile looking brunette. Every so often, someone else would take a glance at the girl who had seemed to keep starring.

"Shut up, Adelaide." One thing was for sure, Adelaide and Emmett loved making fun of Edward. It made everyone laugh, even Edward sometimes. The two were the trouble makers and the heart and soul of the family, the reason everyone was happy. Edward and Killian were the two more blocked off teens while Rosalie, Esme, and Alice loved to have their fun. Carlisle and Jasper though, they were the smart ones, always thinking and full of wisdom to share.

"Hey, I think it's cute that this one isn't falling at your cold and clammy feet." Edward cracked a smile at the two and shook his head as the group pretended to eat their food, playing with it. "I'd say that was a smile well earned, right, Addy?" Adelaide watched as the boy looked at the girl, his mind turning in his head.

"What's wrong?" Edward was pulled out of his own thoughts, looking at his sister before he shook his head. "Ed, what's wrong." Edward looked up at Adelaide, his brows furrowing as she spoke in his head. "Either you tell me, or I make you do something stupid."

"That girl, she's not like them. She smells different, infatuating almost." Adelaide looked away from Edward, the rest of her family wondering what the two were talking about. She knew exactly what was happening with her brother and boy was she excited.

"She's your mate, duh. Think about it, her blood is stronger to you than she is to me and the others, and you can't keep your eyes off her. Me and Jas were the same way." Edward looked back at the new girl to see her already staring at him as Adelaide went back to her conversation with Jasper, who wasn't even going to question her. "I'll let you know later, cowboy." She laid her head back, kissing the underside of Jaspers jaw making him smile as the school bell rang.

"I'll see you in sixth, darling."

"See you there, partner."

..........

"We're going out. Anyone's welcome to join us." Jasper and Adelaide stood on the balcony, hand and hand, waiting for response from the rest of the group.

"Kil and I'll come." The two nodded their heads before jumping down from the balcony and into the woods with Alice and Killian behind them.

"Biggest catch wins." The girl smirked at the boy and began to run faster into the trees, listening to the surrounding areas for an animal and that's when she heard one. It was a low growl, one that only came from a bear, and a very large bear at that. She smiled as she changed course, running away from Jasper as he continued to run straight. Soon enough, she came face to face with an eight foot tall grizzly who had been eating his own food.

"Hey, you look kind of like Emmett." Within a second, Adelaide lunged at the large beast and went straight for its throat, scratching at it with her claws as it growled. Jasper had heard it from more than a mile away, realizing his girlfriend was not planning to lose. He ran in the direction of Adelaide, checking to see if she needed help only to see her sitting against the dead bear with blood all over her face and her eyes closed. "Nice of you to join, my love. But I think I take this win."