𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

CHAPTER FIVE | HES A GENIUS
"Jas, look." The girl pointed towards Bella and Edward, who were walking into the woods, Edward trailing Bella as she quickly walked. "What is she feeling?" The boy looked from the girl to his girlfriend, who was standing in front of him with his arms draped over her shoulders.

"She's worried and confused. Kil, what's going on?" Killian had the power of sensory scrying, so he could see, hear, feel, smell, or even taste what someone else could. Alice sat next to the boy as she closed his eyes and brought his hands together, focusing on Bella. Jasper kept his hand wrapped around Adelaides as she tapped her foot on the ground anxiously.

"She's, shit." The group looked at each other before turning all of their attention to Killian. "She knows. She's figured it out. Edwards telling her about us. Shit, he knows I'm there."

"But how does he know, he can't get into Bella's head." Killian opened his eyes and looked at Emmett.

"He read all of our minds. He's not gonna leave her after this." Rosalie and Adelaide looked at each other before getting into one of the cars with their boyfriends following right behind them and driving off, leaving the other car for Killian and Alice.

"I can't fucking believe it. And he'll tell her more now that she knows and the Volturi will find out his mate is a human. Then they'll come for us because we are just letting it happen and then-" Jasper placed his had on her cheek and pulled her towards him, kissing her as a way to shut her up. Emmett placed his hand over both of Rosalie's hands as he drove, holding them tight as Jasper pulled away from Adelaide. "You know, that really would have helped five minutes ago. But it doesn't change the fact that she knows now. And he's already practically in love with the poor girl." Jasper chuckled and got out of the car, wrapping his arm around her shoulders as the two walked up the stairs with Rosalie and Emmett following behind.

"What's got you two girls in a mood?" The blonde looked up at her adoptive father and smiled, shaking her head as Rosalie made her way to her room.

"Oh, you know, your son is just a genius, wanting to add to the family and make it bigger, with a fucking human."

"Adelaide Xavier, watch your language. If your brothers mate is a human then so be it, if her wants to continue his life with her then she's family now too." The girl left Carlisle standing there as she made her way up to her room with Jasper right behind her, staying with her to make sure she would be okay.

"Adelaide." The blonde turned around to face her boyfriend as the two stood on the stairs, just looking at each other.

    "It's so frustrating, Jas."

    "I know, Laide." He brought his hand up and placed his finger under her chin, pulling her face towards him and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. "I promise you, we'll be okay. I love you, darling."

..........

    "You've got to be kidding." The six watched as their brother got out of his own car, walking to the passenger side to open up the door for Bella, who had made eye contact with Adelaide, only to look away in worry. "I can't believe him." They just sat there in the cars just watching her walk by as Adelaide's fists clenched, knowing damn well they would be in danger if others knew she was human. Jasper's hand rested on top of hers, giving her a small grin and calming her down as she nodded her head in thanks.

"How could he do this?" Adelaide looked over to the car next to them to see Rosalie already looking at her with a look of worry.

"If we can survive Emmett's stench, we can survive this, Rosie." Emmett looked at the girl and glared at her as Edward walked by, looking at all of them before draping his arm over Bella's shoulder. "I just cant believe he's found her. Alice has been talking about her since she first met him and now that she's here, it feels wrong." Adelaide looked at Jasper before they all began getting out of their cars, making their way to class. "At least shes not a werewolf." Jasper chuckled and nodded his head in agreement as they all got out of their cars.

    "But she's a human, so it's worse."