twenty nine

^^song :D

HARRY'S POV

"So how much time do we have until we're leaving?" I ask as I try to pry the pillow out of her tight grip so I can see her pretty face.

"Uhhhh..." She mumbles under the pillow, tightening her grip on it to fight me.

"Give me the pillow-"

"No-"

"Yes- Ha." I finally yank it out and toss it over my head in a swift motion, not paying any mind to where it thumps down on the floor behind me.

God, I just want to grab her face and kiss her and kiss her and kiss her until neither of us can breathe.

Wait, nothing is stopping me anymore.

"Come here, you gorgeous girl." I don't give her anytime to respond before I crawl over and hover over her, smashing my lips to hers and melting at the feeling.

I never, ever, ever, want this feeling to end for the rest of my fucking life.

"Don't" kiss "hide" kiss "your" kiss "self-"

"Okay, okay." She giggles, putting her hands on my chest and playing with the strings of my hoodie. "I can't help it. You embarrass me."

"Rule number one, never be embarrassed around me." I state matter of factly.

"Well when you say things like that it doesn't really help my case." She rolls her eyes playfully.

"My apologies then, but m'not gonna stop, so you're on your own for that one."

She shakes her head, holding back a smile by biting her lip, but it doesn't seem to be working.

"Did Miles not join you guys?" She changes the subject, still playing with my hoodie strings as I drop to lay on my side beside her.

"No, he said he was busy with something but wouldn't tell me what. Quite rude if you ask me."

"Mmm yeah, he missed such a fun time of you taking a nap."

"Because I missed you, stupid."

"Watch it or I'm cancelling our plans for tonight." She jokes.

"At least give me a hint." I beg, now understanding how she feels when I keep secrets from her.

"Nope. You'll have to wait and see." She smirks.

"I hate you."

"No you don't."

"You're right. Kiss me you fool."

"Mmm, actually I think I'm gonna go get a drink!" She immediately sits up and dodges my attempts at kissing her, leaping up and skipping around the bed to the door, throwing me a playful wink before disappearing.

"Rude!" I yell back, hearing her laugh before I finally stretch my arms above my head and stand up. I pick up the pillow I threw before following her out of our room into the kitchen.

God, is it obvious that I'm fucking obsessed with her? Because I am. Like, obsessed. Completely gone, fucked, head over fucking heels. Christ, I never thought it was possible to feel something this consuming and powerful.

I'm set for life.

I will ride out this feeling until the day I'm six feet under and decaying.

Fucking thrilling, it is.