1. The Last Senju

After a long journey, I finally returned back to the Leaf. My mother was no longer Hokage and without my father around, no one could stop me from finally traveling and seeing the world. Thankfully, I didn't pick up my mother's and great-grandfather's gambling habits... Or even my father's perversion. I just enjoyed being alone and trying new things and seeing new places.

Growing up, no one knew who I belonged to. My parents paid to have nannies watch over me, I even had private teaching at home from different senseis at the academy. The leaders of each clan and their children were the only ones to know that I existed. The people that took me in most were the Uchiha. Fugaku Uchiha saw me as harmless, but sympathized with my situation. Being the last Senju, who knows how some people in the village would have exploited me. So that left me with one friend my age, Itachi Uchiha.

We trained together, even became ANBU together. I felt safe in the ANBU, no one knew my real name or my story. And being brought in with Itachi meant that the others took me seriously. Lord Third sent me mostly on solo missions or with Itachi. I didn't travel too far either... "For your own good," Old man Sarutobi's voice echoed in my head.

Because I was in constant hiding, that left my parents to leave the village and go their own ways. They were also never really "together", either. That helped keep suspicions hidden. My mother lost her fiancé, Dan, which left her heart shattered. She never wanted another love but she knew that she was the last Senju, while my father was the last Ogata. And he loved her from the moment he saw her, it was only right for them to continue their clans together... just in their own way.

When my mother became hokage, she finally decided to reach me medical ninjutsu. Growing up, the only person who really trained me was my father, when he had time. It was mostly Itachi, especially after Minato died. He was the closest thing I ever had to a sibling.

Then after losing Itachi, then my father, while already not being close at all to my mother, I didn't know where else to turn. I stuck with solo ANBU missions until it was time for the Fourth War. The same people that wanted to experiment on me were also playing a role in this war. I had to be careful. Until it was needed, I spent most of my time as a medic, no matter how much I wanted to be on the front lines. It was too risky. Just a few of my cells could have changed the course of the war.

It wasn't until the Infinite Tsukuyomi was released that I felt like my role really played its part. I shared my chakra with my mother and we began to heal Konoha's heroes.

When we returned to the village, my mother retired. And I was off to see the world. But it's been two years, my mother wants to build our relationship and Naruto is even getting married. Now I couldn't pass that up.