5. Stars & Waterfalls

8:00 was quickly approaching and Kakashi was no where to be found. I decided to climb my way to the rooftop of the Onsen to star gaze in the mean time. I figured he would be too busy, or simply just forget.

About an hour later, I decided to climb down and head inside. But a voice stopped me.

"What on earth were you doing up there?" Kakashi chuckled.

"Beats me, what're you doing here over an hour late?" I laughed back.

He frantically apologized and his face flushed.

"How about some wine to make up for it?" He offered but I was still looking at the stars.

When I didn't answer, he jumped up to the roof to meet me. With not enough room for the two of us in that section of the rooftop, we met chest to chest. I drew my attention to his dark eyes, that locked in with mine. They felt soft and loving. Even his scent was inviting. I couldn't quite pin point what exactly it was, hints of citrus with a woodsy musk, it was intoxicating.

"If it's the stars you're after, I know a better place to look up at them," he suggested.

"That's ok, I'm sure you had a long day... besides, I've been to Hoshigakure. Nothing beats that view. The stars there look like crystals, there's too much light pollution here to see them as we'd like," I smiled.

"It's really no big deal, come on. We're going,"he grabbed my hand and lead me out of the village.

The jonin on duty waved us ahead and closed the gates behind us. After about five minutes of running through the tree branches, we came to the most beautiful waterfall and tiny spring. The water's edge was free of the tree line, making it the perfect view for the stars.

Kakashi had set up a small picnic like blanket on the edge of the water for us, with white wine on ice, flowers and a few towels.

"Oh, Kakashi, this is beautiful," I was surprised at his efforts but even more taken back at the view.

"I will admit I was running a bit behind on meetings today, but I also wasn't sure if this would be something you'd enjoy," he was nervously gripping his neck again.

"No one has ever done anything like this for me before, thank you. It's very thoughtful and kind of you, I love it," I couldn't stop smiling.

He led me to the picnic and poured me a glass of wine. After thanking him, I asked, "So you wanna take a quick swim?" I pointed to the towels.

"I was hoping we'd come by earlier, and I also wasn't sure if you'd like to. But if it's too cold, please don't feel obligated...," he said.

"Oh I get it... so you are pervy?" I teased.

"What? No, no, no... I just wasn't sure what you'd want to do-," he went speechless.

"Kakashi, it's ok. You've already seen me naked," I said and I began to strip and walk towards the water.

He sat there frozen. "Are you going to leave me hanging? Come on," I pressed and dove right in.

I could hear him undress as I dunked myself under to acclimate to the cool temperature. As I came up for air and brushed my long hair back, I watched him remove his mask. I vaguely remember seeing part of his face as I healed him after the war, but not in its entirety. I couldn't help but stare at his beauty. His perfectly cut jawline, the scar over his eye and even the small mold on his chin made me swoon. My gaze became more intense as I wandered down his body, following his chest, slowly working my way down... Guess I'm the pervert now for staring.

I adverted my gaze and looked towards the stars, so I didn't seem too creepy. Before I knew it he had dove in and swam up just inches from me. He brushed his hair back too, and wiped his face clean of water droplets, in just one stroke with his large hand.

Without a word or hesitation, I closed the gap between us. I brushed his arm with my hand to feel that he too had goosebumps.

"You weren't kidding, it is really cold in here," I said locking my eyes on his.

"Movement should help with that," he whispered in a deep tone.

"What kind of movement are you suggesting?" I softly said in his ear, as I continued to move my hand up and down his bicep and "accidentally" brushing his chest with my hard breasts.

He gently pulled my face to meet his just inches apart, asking for permission from my eyes. I tried to play it cool but if my pounding heart didn't give it away, my eyes were begging for it. He softly met my lips to his. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he grabbed my legs to wrap around his. Our kissing grew hungry and passionate. Every time he'd bite my bottom lip, I let out a small moan that made him release a sexy, deep laugh. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed his neck, to make him moan too... it worked, but backfired because she immediately pulled my hair, forcing my jaw to face the sky, as he kissed my neck right back and nibbled my ear. His hands studied my curves, while he let his thumbs tease me underneath my breasts.

As I adjusted my legs, I felt something hard brush against my cheeks, making him moan in my ear. I let go of his hold and ran my hands down his abdomen, making him breathe heavier. Just as I was about to hold his handful, I turned around and grinded up against him. I placed his hands over my hard breasts, as he brushed my hair to one side and desperately kissed my neck on the other.

He worked one hand down my body, just as I did his, as he left the other on one breast. He caressed me in the right place, knowing full well I was soaked even as we swam.

"Kakashi," a quiet moan left my lips.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hear you, what did you say?" He said deeply into my ear.

"Kakashi, please," I moaned.

"Please what?" He asked.

I turned around to face him. "Fuck me, please, Kakashi," I moaned as I met his lips to mine.

A Shinobi from the Shadows: Kakashi x OCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें