6. Again?

In the heat of the moment, I let those words slip out of my mouth. "Please, fuck me, Kakashi." I was such an idiot, I went from not wanting to have anything to do with this man, to melting at his touch.

But if anything, he was more turned on by my pleading. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the shore. As he kissed me again, he led me to our picnic. He wrapped us both in towels but for how turned on we were, the air no longer felt cold.

Kakashi gently placed me on my back, laying my legs over his. He slowly grabbed my hands with his left, placing them over my head, and gripped my thigh with his right. I was pulsating. With each kiss I moaned. Just then, I felt him slowly enter me and I could no longer contain my voice. He quickly covered my mouth with his right hand and whispered in my ear, "If you want me to continue, you're gonna have to not give us away like that."

My eyes rolled back in pleasure and my back arched, as I felt him go deeper. My voice rose an octave as I moaned as quietly as I could, "Kakashi... please don't stop," I moaned in his ear. My legs shook violently with the sweet orgasmic relief that made me tighten on his shaft and a deep moan came with it.

"I don't think you can handle it," he teased in a deep voice, as he began to change the tempo of his strokes.

I took that as a challenge and rolled us over, putting myself on top.

"But can you handle me?" I teased as I was grinding my hips deeper into him.

He bit his lip and he hummed a soft moan. He placed his hands at my waist, exploring my curves. I leaned in closer, to bring our lips together, as I softly rode the tip. Our tongues danced and he found my weakness: biting my bottom lip. I moaned in pleasure, but wasn't going to let him win this easily. I moved my mouth to the side of his neck and worked my way up to his earlobe, as I ran my fingers through his silver hair. He let another moan escape.

"Kakashi, it feels so good," I moaned in his ear.

I sat up and lightly drew my fingers down his chest as I sat myself up on the balls of my feet, continuing to ride his top half. I teased him by meeting his tip with my opening. His head tilted back and I went in for it and began to work my way down, deeper and deeper until he lifted me off of him and released.

"Smart thinking there," I smirked.

He chuckled as he cleaned up his mess, trying not to comment on the idea of children.

We decided to lay there, under a blanket together, to look at the stars. I moved closure to him for warmth and rested my head on his hard chest. He gently rubbed his hand down my shoulder, which made me feel safe.

But then I realized that I had never let anyone in like that before. I also wasn't sure of his intentions. But for now, mine weren't to remain in Konoha. I sat up and reached for my clothes.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, I may have taken this too far...," I couldn't come up with the courage to say anything more.

He reached for my wrist, as I turned to finally meet his soft, dark eyes, he said, "I have no intentions of hurting you."

"I'm sure you don't... but I'm unsure of my next steps. Staying would be unfair to you... what I have already done has been unfair to you," I felt my body being to anxiously shake, "Thank you for a lovely evening. Good night," And just like that, I was gone.

I swiftly made it to my room at the Onsen. I felt sticky from the pond water and decided to make myself shower. But as I held my soap bar,  all I could do was stare at the tile blankly and think about him.

"He probably hates me now, why couldn't I just let him in?" I thought, "I can't face him again. I need to leave at dawn." But what would my mother say? I'm sure I could give Tsunade some sort of excuse and maybe return when Kakashi was away or even no longer Hokage. I didn't want to live my life the way my parents did. To have someone cherish me, while I am not able to let them in until it is too late. I will not hurt someone the way my mother hurt my father.

I got out of the shower and got ready for bed. I packed my things and set my bag by the door, all while in the dark, to not let the light from my window disturb the other guests. Just as I crawled under the covers to go to sleep, my lap in the corner turned on and Kakashi had been sitting and waiting for me... for a second time.