Pilot

It's Been a whole year when you met him. Hanta Sero, right now you both were on facetime with each other.

"If you think I'll let you make a video like that I swear we're gonna fight" you said to him "I was just kiddingggg crazy,oh I have a question" "what is it" "when can I see you in person one day" you smiled and real hard and hid you face "well I mean I'm getting transferred to a new school with my sisters there in Japan" he smiled "maybe I'll see you around, damn it what do they want" you were confused but shrugged it off, you got up and walked downstairs "babe I promise I'll be right back my stupid ass friends got in some trouble"

Hanta said sounding annoyed "alright, remember you promised so call me back please" he laughed and nodded "I promise" you ended the call and went into the kitchen "mom I'm all packed" you heard your sister Selene say to your mother "alright where's Aelia" Selene shrugged "mom I'm heading out" you said grabbing your keys and putting on shoes "where are you going" your mother asked "getting new clothes and nail supplies" you said "alright, AELIAA" "HUH" "DON'T HUH ME COME DOWN HERE" you looked away and walked out the house real quick.

You got in the car and once you did Hanta called you, you answered and put your phone on the phone holder "mamá, no ingresaste tu contraseña correctamente, por eso tu computadora no funciona" he said talking to his mother "I- dad can you help her please..thanks" you laughed a little getting Hanta's attention "Cariño mío what's funny" you laughed again "you actually" he shook his head and noticed you were driving "where you going?" "First to get new clothes, then I'm going to pick up some acrylic supplies, then going to the hair store" you said "ooh, you want me to call you back" you shook your head "well if you don't wanna talk to me then you don't have to-Y/n don't think that, I want to talk to you everyday and all the time" Hanta said cutting you off "um okay...may I ask what the hell are your doing" you asked "I had to help my friend fight some guys so I'm just cleaning up these small scratches" you sighed and pulled into a parking lot "your always fighting" Hanta laughed "gotta back up my friends, I'll back you up first though" you smiled and got out the car.

After talking to Hanta while you shopped for everything and got back home y'all ended the call since both of y'all were tired, when you got inside the house your dad greeted you "dad? what are you doin here" you asked "I came to get you girls, since your mom is in a hurry I decided to get y'all ready out the door tonight, plus school starting back up" you sighed and went upstairs "I'm tired" you whined.

You went in your room and texted your close friend, well your only friend Stephanie

Desperate 🧍🏽‍♀️

Steph:corny😣

Desperate 🧍🏽‍♀️:hmm?

I'm leaving tonight:corny😣

Desperate 🧍🏽‍♀️: what why 😟

School starting back up and yk how my dad is:corny😣

Desperate 🧍🏽‍♀️:yep I do, damn well I mean we both got that world wide plan or whatever so we can talk anytime, if anybody bullies you at that new school I'ma fly down there and kick their asses

You don't have to 😅:corny😣

Desperate 🧍🏽‍♀️:yes I do now get some rest

K(ب_ب):corny😣

__________

You took a shower, did your night routine and got in bed, you snuggled up with your pillow because why not and fell straight asleep.