A Quickie

"so I told my mom that I would her back but she didn't wanna hear it do for reason she kicked me out, so now I'm living with Katsuki"

Mina was telling you why Mina's living with Bakugo and you were completely lost ", didn't you spend like 5,481,025.00 yen on her card" (50,000 usd) "I mean yeah but I had the money for her but she kicked me out the house before I could even give it to her so it's her fault she don't got her money" you shook your head "well sine you have so much money you could give it to me Mina" Mina looked up at Uraraka covering her nose "girl talk to me when you use don't smell like expired milk and don't got bed bugs" you bust out laughing and watched Uraraka walk away "Mina you didn't have to her like that" Midoriya said "aye don't defend her she stinks do bad and I had went to her house one day to drop off some books and I saw a whole ass roach come from the bathroom" you three stared at Uraraka who was scratching and patting her head then scooted away a bit.

"So what are your gonna use the money for anyway" you asked "I'm gonna use it to help you with your baby and if I have some left over I'm gonna find a place for me to stay" Bakugo walked over to y'all looking pissed "hey Kachan-" "shut up, I told you I'm going to go d a place didn't I" he said "well yeah but i-" "no buts" you walked away before they started arguing and dragged you in with it. You walked towards Hanta who was reading a book surprisingly "hey bab-what are you reading" you asked "something on parenting" you smiled and took the nook away from him "hey what was that for" he asked "I love how you're being so serious with this but you gotta chill, it's not like you're gonna push this thing out" Hanta laughed and stood up "come on"

Hanta took you outside to your car and got in the backseat, he pulled up your shirt and kissed your stomach "hope you know it won't kick till some more months" you said "yeah I know but I just want to see this small stomach" you kicked him and pulled your shirt down "I'm only three months okay" Hanta smiled and kissed you. You gave in to his neck kisses and let him touch your body all over "this okay" you nodded "good" he pulled your shorts down a bit and looked up noticing your septum piercing "hold a damn minute, you got a septum piercing?" you laughed and nodded "no fairr I wanna get one, all I got is a tongue piercing" you smiled and lifted up well "wanna go get it now?" Hanta nodded "but after I do something" you were confused when he laid you back down "what are you finna do" you asked "eat you out of course" you bit your lip and kissed him again "go head but we gotta hurry okay" Hanta nodded and started doing his magic he did yo get you knocked up.

📸📸📸📸

Hanta and you pulled up at a tattoo shop nearby to your parents house and when you got inside a woman who had sleeve of tattoos was at the front desk "hi welcome my name is Tierra what can I do for you today" she asked "yeah so I wanna get a septum piercing" Hanta said "alright just fill out this and we'll get you started" Tierra said "alright

To make sure y'all don't think I'm crazy he's gonna have like horse shoe typed it that's what their even called they I'm pretty sure you get these when you first get the piercing lol