Judgy Family

For the next three weeks you had a break from school since UA is getting major security adjustments. Your family decided to go back to your home town and spend time with your family and tell them the news about you.

It was really early in morning at the time and you were in a rush, you had invited Hanta so he's been packing your stuff along with his. Currently in the shower about to get out you gotten a call but ignored it, once you got out Hanta had gave you one of his hoodies that you've get begging to get. You put on a a shirt and some shorts and the hoodie then watched Hanta pull the both of y'all's suitcase's by the door "Mi Amor you ready?" you nodded and kissed his cheek "don't stress okay" Hanta smiled and rubbed your hand that was on his cheek with his thumb.

After a moment of silence your mom called making sure y'all got everything, once the conversation was over you both left the apartment and got in Hanta's car.

Once y'all finally got to your parents place everyone was ready "it's to early for this" Aelia said "shut up" everyone got in their cars and headed to the Airport. You could tell Hanta was a bit nervous even though he hasn't even met your family yet "calm down okay" he nodded "Oo when we get there I have to introduce you to my best friend Stephanie" Hanta smiled and touched your thigh "hopefully their nice"

--Time Skip to Hanta meeting Stephanie--

"So this is the guy huh? And he knocked you up" Stephanie said with an attitude "uh yeah, I'm Hanta Sero it's wonderful to meet you and I like your outfit"

I'm sorry but I have at least a character or two who smokes in some stories okay..

Stephanie inhaled her vape and sized Hanta up "your shoes are dirty" she said "..no their no- did you just step on my white air forces" Hanta looked at Stephanie all pissed "you'll be fine man chill out" Hanta sighed and looked at you "um well I didn't think this will turn out like this but Stephanie I'd appreciate it if you don't do that again" she looked at you then at Hanta "well I guess, I'm sorry about your shoes and my brother can clean them to make them brand new so if you want I could clean them" Hanta gave a faint mile "nah it's fine I'll clean them" after that the both of them started talking more now you feeling left out so you got back in the car.

You didn't even have to worry about Hanta leaving you for Stephanie since she's lesbian but you felt left out. Hanta got back into the car after a couple minutes and looked at you then to your belly that was slowly growing "you okay" you nodded "I hope I didn't make you feel bad" you smiled a tad bit and shook your head "ready to go" you nodded once more. Hanta smiled and kissed your cheek then drove off.

After Hanta got lost so many times y'all finally made it over to your grandparents house. You were about to get out the car but stopped since Hanta looked nervous "what's wrong" you asked "what if your family doesn't like me" you smiled and put your hand on top of his "trust me they'll love you, well maybe not when we tell them I'm pregnant" Hanta looked at you hoping you weren't joking "don't fuck with me" you laughed and kissed him "come on okay".