Backfire

It's been two weeks since the Party at Kamaria and you were stressed out, you've managed to go to sleep but you felt so tired still

It was the middle of class when you felt sick, you didn't worry about it since you didn't feel like you had to throw up but as soon as class was over you went to the bathroom "is she okay?" Mina asked "I don't know hold on". You were freshening up and once you were done Hanta was right in your face "Damn you scared me, wait you can't be in here" you said "I don't care, are you okay" you gave a fake smile and nodded "Y/n" you nodded again "don't lie to me" you sighed "I don't wanna talk about it right now" Hanta nodded and hugged you "if it's your period or something tell me so I can help you" you nodded then remembered something "um okay I need you to get Mina, Kyoka, and Momo quickly" he nodded and ran out the bathroom.

Not long after the girls came in the bathroom all out of breath "Mina give me your bag" she eyed you and clutched her bag "bitch give me the fuckin bag" you said snatching it "oop, anyways" Momo said, you dig around in Mina's purse till you found what you needed "what the fuck are you doing with that" Kyoka asked "I missed it" Momo knew exactly what you meant "at you serious" she asked "yep I missed it..." after a few minutes of waiting you wiped yourself and flushed the toilet you run out the bathroom going back to the classroom to get Hanta "get up get up get up" you trying to pull him out the chair "what's wrong" "I can't tell you in here we need to go outside, hurry this is important" he got up and you both quickly went outside to your car "okay what's-" you showed him a pregnancy test "Y/n" you opened the door and started crying "hey hey don't cry okay" Hanta said "I'm sorry" Hanta got in the car and hugged you "what are you saying sorry for" "because I basically ruined your future" he laughed and kissed your cheek "don't say that, you didn't I promise" you smiled and sat up "I wanna go home" you whined "well want me to take you or you wanna wait until after school" "after school" Hanta smiled and kissed you "I'm going to be here no matter what, it's my fault too, we'll be in this together alright plus I'm finna be the best baby daddy ever" you laughed and hugged him "your making me fall in love stop" you laughed "oh really, well I'm already in love' .

~Time Skip~

It was the end of the day and you were about to leave school until Uraraka stopped you "can I help you?" she smirked and took out her phone "what's this? pictures of you and Sero fucking in the car at Kamaria's party and a picture from today showing him a pregnancy test" you were shocked, mostly disgusted "you spyin on me now?!" what kind of shit is that?" she laughed "is it because accidentally stepped on those fucked up Crocs on yo feet" you said "I should hit you right now" "I would appreciate it if you would step back from my Y/n, you stink really bad" Mina said "Tch... whatever" Uraraka walked away but before she can go far you snatched her phone and deleted the pictures out her phone.

"What was that about" Mina asked "long story, if I don't get yelled at or whatever we're still going to the mall right" Mina nodded "girl it's going to be alright" she hugged you and waved goodbye, you kept walking and then you felt someone pick you up "AYEE WHOEVER THIS IS I'M GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA YA" Hanta laughed "calm down it's just me, and I need to tell you something" y'all got in his car and Hanta looked at you so serious "my parents want to meet you and they want to have like a dinner party with your parents as well" you looked at him and to the floor "I can tell her you don't want to" "no no it's not that, just I'm nervous about everything is going to go down when we have to tell them" Hanta sighed and cupped your face "don't worry about it okay, we can tell them if they don't want to support us in any way we're both financially stable to raise a child and we don't need any negativity bullshit" you smiled and he kissed you "okay so let's go, oh a d probably wanna dress how you normally do my mom wouldn't want you to fake anything" you laughed sand nodded.

Hanta dropped you off and you quickly got inside "MOM DAD" you yelled, they both rush downstairs "what is it" your mother asked "Hanta's parents want to have like a dinner party with you and y'all two soooo get dressed because I have something to tell there and we should be there by around eight" they nodded and went back upstairs. You went into your room and before you could do anything else Aelia and Selene walked in your room "so I lil birdie told me you're pregnant" Aelia whispered "yeah I am so what" you said getting an outfit out your closet "We're doing to be aunties" you nodded and went to the bathroom "it's secret till later" you said. You got in the shower and it a while since you were having some thought but since you kept getting rushed you couldn't have any peace "OKAY ONE SECOND" you washed your body and got out the shower "HURRY UP Y/N" you sighed and got dressed