Mall Fight

You had just left your ultrasound and everything was just fine, well until Kamaria spotted you leaving. She ran up to you and snatched your papers "HEY GIVE THAT BACK" you yelled "no wayy I wanna read it" you scoffed and grabbed "don't take my shit" you got in your car and called Hanta, he didn't answer so you assumed he's at work "see you at school, Y/n".

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

You got home and as soon as you walked in Hanta's mother and your mother were talking, you saw a bunch of your suitcases by the door too "am I getting kicked out of some shit what the hell is this!" you shouted "Y/n dear calm down and go upstairs" you looked at you mom and went to your room seeing Hanta packing all your stuff "Hanta what the hell are you doing" you asked "well...your already three months and after the baby come where are we gonna go, sooooo" you walked in front of him and looked him in the eye "what did you do" he laughed and held your waist "I got an appointment for us" you smiled and started crying ", what's wrong" you shook your it's tears of joy". Hanta picked you up and locked your door "what are you doing" you asked "just want to kiss you with no one disturbing us"you laughed and he laid you down and showered you with kisses "Mmmm BABEE" he laughed and started kissing your stomach "I bet it's a girl" you sighed "nope a boy" Hanta shook his head "a girl" you squinted and kicked him "owww, have you gotten stronger fuck" you laughed and got on the floor "sorry, but I have this thing telling me it's a boy" Hanta smiled and stood up "I'm going to finish packing all your things and your mom is taking you to the apartment" you nodded and walked downstairs.

"Mom take me to the apartment building please" your mother rolled her eyes and got your keys, y'all got in your car and drove off. When y'all got there you were surprised because you had a thought the building was rundown and old 'this shit looks like a hotel' your mom gave you the apartment key "304" you sighed and walked inside. You went to the elevator and just waited till you got on your floor.

Once the elevator stopped you quickly walked to 304, you unlocked the door and almost screamed. You looked all around the apartment then as soon as you got to a room with a big bed you collapsed "damn I'm tired" you laid down and your mother laughed "mom can you get me some pickles and honey" you mumbled "um okay I'll just grocery shop for y'all okay, you enjoy your bed" you nodded.

~Time Skip~

It's been some hours since you fell asleep and when you woke up you were tucked in, you got up took a stretch and went to the living room "Hanta?" he turned around and smiled "hey you're awake, come sit with me" you sighed and sat next to him "what are you doing?" you asked "my mom wanted me to learn how to change a diaper" you laughed and kissed his cheek "your doing great so far" he smiled and kissed you "thank you" you got up and went to the kitchen "Ooo pickles and honey!" hearing that made Hanta gag "I see you over there judging" you ate your pickle and then took a shower.

After you got out Hanta was celebrating "what's up" you said sitting on the couch "I DID IT, I DID THIS DIAPER THING RIGHT" you laughed and reached your hands out, Hanta smiled and in front of you "your so funny" he smiled and kissed you "we're going to be some bomb parents" you smiled and shook your head "I don't know about that dear, I'm going to bed we got that test tomorrow" Hanta helped you up and carried you to bed "I can walk y'know" you said "no way babe, let me take care of you please" you sighed and closed your eyes as he put you down in the bed "this bed is so comfy" you said getting comfortable "glad you like it, would you like a massage my dear" you smiled and nodded "Kay just relax".

Hanta knew what he was doing and he was doing well, so we'll you had fell asleep "aw, I love you Mi Amor" he kissed your forehead and laid you on a side of the bed then he got on his side.

𒊹︎︎︎Next Day𒊹︎︎︎

You had woken up all nice and you looked over at Hanta who was not in bed at all "babe?" you heard him groan "on the floor" you crawled over to his side seeing him shuddering "you okay", he shook his head "you kicked me to the floor" Hanta said sounding like he was about to cry "aw baby I'm sorry, hug?" he nodded and got up "ew you're sweaty" you said "eh you'll be alright" Hanta kissed you and y'all started making out a bit until you stopped it "mm mm this is how we got this one right here sir" Hanta laughed and pecked your cheek "okay so I decided where we're wearing today" you smiled and watched ass he took out some clothes out the closet