Delivery

Due to you being nine months pregnant now Hanta made you go virtual until the baby came, it was Saturday and Hanta was at work so you were just bored in the house. You didn't want to call him since he was busy and he'd be home soon but you were just a total mess.

You were in the mix of crying, about to punch a wall, and a bunch of different emotions. When you heard Hanta's voice you quickly walked to the front door and hugged him "Mi amor? What's wrong" you sniffed "you were gone way too long, you shouldn't leave me all alone in this house by myself" you cried "uh well I got you some food" you looked at the bag and then looked back at him "is that a salad" he shook his head "it's just a burger and fries from my lunch, I didn't eat it because I know you would want it" you smiled and ate the food that was in the bag "is it good" you nodded "good" Hanta turned   spin chair and kissed you "what's that for?"you asked "I love you and I'm just excited for this kid to come" you both smiled and kissed again "ow" Hanta looked at you concerned "what is it" he asked "he kicked me with some force today" you laughed and got up "do you need to go to the hospital" you shook you're head and walked to your room "I need sleep" you walked to your room and laid down trying to sleep "Mi amor, you don't think the baby would come like today, do you" you smiled and shook your head "if he does I'd be happy" Hanta smiled and lifted you're shirt, you rolled your eyes as he started talking "you must be confident he can hear you huh" Hanta nodded and and laid his head on your stomach, you started playing with his hair while he closed his eyes. suddenly you felt him kick again but really hard causing you to yell "what's wrong, am I too heavy" Hanta asked, you shook your head "is it him" you nodded, Hanta pulled you up into a hug "I'm sorry, I promise once he's born I'm going to give you the world Mi amor" you smiled and hugged him back "I love you Hanta" "I love you too"

<><><><Next Day><><><>

Today you were home again but you had school so you weren't really bored, you were typing you're essay for english when next then you heard a knock at the door "this bet not be that next door" you said to yourself as you got up from your bed, you opened it seeing it was Bakugo "what are you doing here" you asked "to bring you food, Sero told me get you some ramen so I bought like what three bowls of it" you smiled as he put them in the fridge "aww so kind" you said to him "shut up, but anyway how's the baby in your oven" you laughed "he's fine, he likes to kick me so hard" Bakugo laughed "well I gotta go before Mina get's mad" you nodded and let him out the door then sat at the couch to watch tv after you closed the door, nothing really was good on so you had to sit through episodes of South Park. not long after Hanta came in tired "hey babe" he waved and sat his stuff down then sat next to you "what's wrong with you" you asked "all these fucking exams are killing me, then on top of that Kamaria thinks she can hit on me since your not at school anymore it's just a lot going on right now" you sighed and kissed him "I could go to school tomorrow" Hanta chuckled "oh really" you nodded "I ordered this cute jumpsuit that I wanna show off" you said "so you don't care how people will talk about you" you shook your head "you're so kind" Hanta pulled you closer to him and kissed you "your lips taste good, what did you do" you laughed and shook your head "nothing at all"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Mina and Katsuki had came over to study for a test but y'all barely even looked at anything "so Y/n you excited?" Mina asked "for what" "aren't you coming back to school tomorrow" you nodded "I wanna beat Kamaria'd a-FUCK" MIna got up and was concerned "YOU OKAY?" Mina asked "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I AM" Hanta and Bakugo ran in the room scared "what happened" Bakugo asked "I don't know she's just hurting me so hard, LET GO Y/N" Mina said "OH MY GOD SHUT UP" Hanta took a deep breath and looked at you "Y/n what is wrong" he asked "I'M HAVING A CONTRACTION AND IT HURTS" you cried out "shit, Mina get that dufflle bag over there, um Bakugo get chilled water bottle from the kitchen and Y/n let's breath" you nodded and took deep breaths "call our parents"