Favorite Parent

Not proofread so my badddd

Waking up to a lot of movement was pretty normal but today was different. The sun was beaming om you and Hanta was in bed on his phone and Kaden wasn't in there.

"Where's my baby?" You asked turning to face him "Buenos dias hermosa, and with your mom. They went out for a minute, and I wanted to stay with you,"

You smiled at Hanta then trailed your finger down from his chest to the rim of his pants.

"Soo we're the only ones here?" You asked, taking his phone from him "that's right Mi amor, why?"

Is this nigga playing dumb?

You sighed and got on top of him, keeping eye contact as you slowly started to grind on him. He gave you a small smirk before pulling you in for a kiss.

He multitasked by making the kiss more intense feeling on your body, each time his hands moved your pussy became wetter than before.

"Take this off Mi Amor" he said in a slow seductive voice as he tugged on your shorts.

You did what he asked for and even took off your shirt, now leaving you in your matching underwear.

"Fuck, eres tan sexy" he said before he started to suck on your nipples, still keeping an intense eye contact with you.

You slowly took his pants off, attempting to take his dick out but he stopped you.

"I still want to get a taste of you" he said, then laid back down waiting for you to sit on his face.

You reluctantly got closer to him but didn't sit, he shook his head then pulled you down himself.

He kissed on your thighs to make his way to your pussy, when he did, he moved your now soaked laced panties to the side.

(Hate that word)

He pulled you closer so now you're on top of him, low moans escaped from you as you felt his warm tongue inside of your hole.

You put your hand over your mouth trying to muffle the sound of you moans but Hanta moved your hands and held them down on the bed.

You felt more sensitive, you were at your high already. Hanta knew you were from seeing you shaking.

He started going faster watching you ride his face. You soon came on his face.

"Delicious" he said smirking.

You went further down, feeling his tip under you.

"Don't be shy now, you've done it before," he said still smirking making you sigh.

You slowly put his dick inside you, having to adjust to his again before you move up and down.

"You're so tight on me Mi Amor, F-Fuck,"

He pulled you in for a kiss, it was slow yet full of passion and love.

You two were deep in the moment not caring about anything except each other.

Well till you heard people talking and laughter.

"Are they back already?" You asked almost freaking out.

"I guess?" Hanta answered, you quickly got off of him and rushed to the bathroom to shower. He sighed wishing your sisters could had bought him more time.

He pulled his pants up then walked out of the room to get Kayden.

When you had gotten out the shower you see Hanta playing with Kayden. Your son saw you and turned his attention on you now.

"Hi baby, you missed me?" You asked taking him from Hanta then he instantly attached himself to your nipple.

"More like he missed his food," Hanta laughed making you roll your eyes.

Once Kayden was done you gave him back to Hanta to let him burp him while you got dressed.

You honestly didn't know what to wear for the day, so you threw on some shorts and a simple shirt then got Kayden back.

You two left your room to find your family outside in the pool or relaxing by it.

"Y/n!" Aelia shouts to get your attention, she smiles at you and waves you over to her.

"What is it?" You ask as you sat in the lounge chair next to her, now you were laid back with Kayden laying down on top of you.

"I wanted to see my nephew, he's so chunky," she said playing with his small hand.

"I love my little chunky baby, but sadly he loves his daddy more than me," you sighed and watched as Hanta picked him up "don't be jealous mi amor, he still loves you..right buddy?" Kayden just smiled and rested his head on Hanta.

"Well..seems like I'm his favorite," he laughed making you roll your eyes "you're not the one who had to push him out for ten hours,"

Some time passed and now you were eating some lunch, you decided to just eat by yourself because having to hear your aunt's mouth wasn't on the agenda for today. Enjoying your sandwich you could hear baby laughter close by, already knowing who it was you turn to see Hanta and Kayden walking over to you.

Kayden instantly grabbed for you and just sat on top of your chest, slowly falling asleep "see look! He loves you too," Hanta said as he sat down next to you "only when he's hungry or tired," you sighed.

Once you were finished you looked over at Hanta who was smiling at you "what?" You asked, he just shook his head "I just love you mi amor, and I was thinking about when we met,"

You smiled at him..that was for an another time.

"I love that you're thinking about us but stop thinking about the past, and think about the future with our son!" He smiled at you then kissed you and Kayden's cheeks.

As you got up from your seat and went back to your after cleaning up. Hanta joined you and laid down next to you both.

"Our lives have been unexpectedly changed, but in a great way right?" He asked and you nod "though he wasn't planned, I'm glad my baby is here," Hanta smiled and kissed you then Kayden's cheek.

"Me too mi amor, me too,"

Most definitely a lil filler y'all...it's short but it's been in the drafts for a WHILEEEEEE, but in honesty idk what to put in this story now, maybe do a one shot for it or a backstory but y'all should give me ideas...