When he misses you

Taehyung: 'Let's go for shopping. The members are gonna be here for dinner later, we're gonna celebrate your birthday together ok?'
-He Smiled at you

[Time skip: 7:00pm]

Jimin : 'Taehyung-ah where are you?'
-He asked Taehyung from call.
Taehyung : "Oh Chim, I had come for shopping with Y/n and we ended up watching a whole-"
Jimin cut him off-
Jimin : "Tae.."
He hummed.
Jimin : "Come home!"
Jimin : "Umm....Jimin did something happen?"
Jimin : "Just come home Tae! NOW!" Jimin ended the call.

Jin : "Jimin-ah don't be so angry, talk to him calmly oka-"
Jimin : "But for how long Hyung? For how long can I just let him be like this? He goes out and acts like that as if she's still with him, people stare at him as if he's someone from other planet, gossips and talk bad behind him. Do you think I like to see these happening. It's been a whole fucking year... I can't see him suffering like this, he-he cries his eyes out at night and acts like she's with her during day-"
-He got interrupted by thecreaking sound of door. Entering the password, Taehyung opened the door to his apartment and were greeted by all the members.

A bright smile crept upon his face. He walked and hugged all the members.
Taehyung : 'I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting. Jimin-ah'
-He rushed to Jimin.
Taehyung : "You know what Today me and Y/n went for shopping and - "

Everyone looked at each other. Jimin's eyes filled with sadness and anger

Jimin : 'For how long are you gonna continue this?"
Jin held Jimin's hand indicating him not to be harsh but he had enough

Jimin : "Come with me"

-He pulled Taehyung's wrist as everyone tried to stop him but he didn't stop
Taehyung : "Where are-"
Jimin : "Keep quiet"
-He made Taehyung sit on the car and drove at the destination.

[At Graveyard]

The atmosphere was all gloomy. Jimin pulled Taehyung by his wrist and walked in but Taehyung stopped his steps.
Taehyung : "Why are we here?"

Anger was clear in Taehyung's voice. Not responding to his Jimin again pulled him and walked towards someone's grave.

Jimin : "See this!"

Jimin looked right into his eyes as he kept on avoiding eye contact and looked down.

Jimin : "Tae"

-He held Taehyung's shoulder

Jimin : "Please stopacting like this-"

He cut off Jimin

Taehyung : "I'm going home!"

Jimin : "SHE'S GONE!! SHE'S DEAD!!" Jimin yelled at him.

Taehyung : "I KNOW"
Taehyung yelled back before breaking down. He sat on the ground sobbing as Jimin crouched at him.

Jimin : "Tae please stop acting like this."
Taehyung : "Jimin-ah, I know she's gone and she'll n-never come back but how am I supposed to forget her? How should I forget the-the love she gave, the care she showed, her presence, h-her fragrance, how how am I supposed to fforget every-everything?"

Jimin hugged him as tears from both of his eyes flowed continuously

Jimin : "It's alright Tae. Maybe destiny has someone better for you okay? I'm here, everyone is here including Y/n. She's here and will always be here by your side. In your heart. Please Take care Tae for the sake of Y/n. She's watching you if she'll see you like this she'll never live in peace."

Taehyung nodded and hugged his best friend tightly as he looked at your grave and tears continuously falling through his eyes.