when your idol bf fainted on stage

Taehyung : Y/N what are you doing babe?

You : Umm. Nothing much just doing some maths. You wanna say something ?

Taehyung : I'm.. if it's not that much important then, I want to cuddle please....

You and Taehyung are in a relationship for 3 years. Probably you guys are staying together. You guys blindly trust each other and love each other.

You : Tae..

Taehyung : I swear it's for the last time please y/n.

You're shocked what he just said but you didn't take it that much deep way. You turned around and nodded.
Currently Taehyung and you're cuddling. You were too tired so you slept in his arms.

Taehyung's POV :

I'm sorry Y/N. How could I gonna stay away from you. I can't tell you how much pain I've in my heart . I don't want to hurt you but I've to do it. I'll tell you tomorrow I'm sorry y/n.

Next morning

Y/N's POV :

I woke up and feel empty beside me then I turned around and Taehyung isn't here. Taehyung never gets up from bed without giving a morning kiss. These days Taehyung being distracted from me. I looked everywhere but Taehyung isn't here . I just don't know what happened and today he really just forgot to give me morning kiss me? What's wrong ? What have I done to him? Did I make him sad by my actions or something else? I'm worried now what actually is happening.

Taehyung's POV :

I've to tell y/n today . I can't stay with her anymore. How could I gonna tell her. I don't want to hurt her but I've no choice tho.

In the Evening

Taehyung came home and sat on the coach . You're too worried and went to him sit beside him. Taehyung wasn't even looking at you for once.

You : Are you okh Taehyung? Is everything alright ?

Taehyung : I've to tell you something.

You : What's stopping you ? Spill it babe.

Taehyung : These days you're not paying me attention as much as you used to do. First I didn't notice then I realise you're being ignoring me . You always become busy with your work, friends and your stuffs. Whenever I need you you're not here . I had so many pressure on my work and i needed your help but you're not there for me and you know what? There was Jenny beside me . We spend more times these days when you're not for me .. whenever I wanted you rejected every time remember?

You : Taehyung ? Are you on your mind rn? I know I've been working for too long but how could you say those words ? I mean what Jenny? What are you talking ? Are you out of your mind ?

Tears are falling down from your checks when you heard about Jenny. Jenny is Taehyung's ex. They've dated 4 years ago for 1 year.

Taehyung: I just wanted to say that I love Jennie but I didn't get a chance now I've told you what I need to.

You : You mean fell out of love right ?

Taehyung didn't mean to be that much rough now he don't know what to say.

Taehyung : I'm saying that ..

You : Yes or No? Just fucking answer me ?

Taehyung : Yes . I FELL OUT OF LOVE.

Taehyung couldn't control himself so he just leave the house after saying those words to you . And you sat in the floor and started crying silently.

Y/N's POV :