Tongue fight with your enemy

Author's Pov

Today you and your 10 years enemy aka Kim Taehyung is going to live alone in your house because you guys parents aren't coming home tonight due to their business trip. They are friends for so many years but you and Taehyung always bother each other like Tom and Jerry.

Though you two help each other in every situation but hate each other like enemies.

From past 5 months you feel nervous around him. You can't help but felt butterflies whenever he is near, you tried to ignore your feelings but nothing changed. You also felt jealous whenever you see him with other girls. Currently you are waiting for him to come. The bell rang as you know he came. You thought of teasing him. You purposely throw a bowl in the floor and acted like you're sobbing. He got nervous and worried. He banged so many times as he don't get any response.

Taehyung: Y/n open the damn door, what's happening?

You open the door as you can't help but stared laughing loudly holding his shoulder. He looked at you with a mad expression. You know you fucked up, cz when he gets mad none can control him.

You: Okay, I'm sorry.
Taehyung: You think the sorry will work? You know how much worried I was.
You: I-

Before you could speak he pushed you and locked the door, sitting on the sofa comfortably, with legs wide open.

You: Yah sit properly, I just clean it.
Taehyung: Why should I? Did I make you horny?
You: Tch Tch, in your dreams.

You said as you sat beside him. Grabbing a pillow you opened Netflix and started watching some pranks and dramas. Taehyung was also watching and slowly he kept coming closer to you while eating popcorn. You didn't notice but you two were cuddling. When you realized you smiled yourself. On the other hand Taehyung's eyes never left from you. The whole time he was looking at you.

Taehyung: Y/n, what you did you have to pay now.
You: How?
Taehyung: Let's play a game. Let's see who wins.
You: That's easy. I'm ready.

You said as you turned towards him.

Taehyung: The game is tongue fight, I saw it on YouTube earlier.
You: Oh so you find a way to kiss my cherry pink lips.
Taehyung: Eh, nice joke. Just admit it you will lose that's why you don't want to play.
You: No, I will play.

He slowly leaned in and pushed you on the sofa. Capturing your pink lips in his he slowly started moving his lips. You slowly give in and started giving in and kissed him back. It's like you guys were kissing with all your love. He slowly pushed his knee on your clothed pu**y which made you moan. You gasped, he took the chance and slowly slide his tongue into your mouth. You felt he is expiring every inch of your mouth by his tongue. You also started playing with your tongue. You both are now fighting with tongues. You tried to explore his mouth but he is way better stronger than you. He pressed you guys body against each other and started kissing you harshly this time. You couldn't breathe so you tried to push him by his shoulder.

But he wasn't giving the chance. You pushed him harshly and started breathing heavily. You looked at him with a glare. He was just smiling like an idiot.

Taehyung : I won.
You : That's not fair, you didn't even give me proper chance.
Taehyung : So what, I won and that's the point.
You : Fine.

You were about to get up when he again pushed you towards the coach and looked at your lips seductively, softly touching with his thumb.

Taehyung : They are so addicted.
You : Then kiss me again.

You don't know from where you got the courage. You just told whatever your mouth leading you. He smirked at you and captured your lips with his. This time softly and passionatly.

After sometime you both pulled out from the kiss and stared at each other.

Taehyung : I love you.
You : I love you.

You both said at the same time and started laughing.

You : Why are you copying me jerk.
Taehyung : Shut up pig.

You : Finally you're mine.

-You said as you hugged him tightly.

Taehyung : You're mine too.
You : But Tae, what will people think tomorrow? We fought regularly at school.
Taehyung : They will be happy because they will got to know how romantic Kim Taehyung is towards Min Y/n.
You : Okay.

Then you both cuddle that night while watching some movies.