When the popular guy accidentally touched your boobs

Walking inside your college campus, you stand at your locker. You were collecting your books when someone came and hugged you like koala. You knew who is that so didn't bother to look around.
Jisoo: What's my best friend doing?
You and Jisoo are best friends from childhood. You both are reading is the same college.
You: Nothing, bae.
Jisoo: So, what's up w-

She was about to say something when someone ran into you and you fall down with a loud thud. You look up to see someone bent down, trying to help you by holding your arms.

Jisoo: Omg, y/n be careful.
Taehyung: I'm so sorry y/n. My friend didn't see you. He is a total jerk. Let me help you.

He said as he hold you by your hand and pulled you up. You blushed at the sudden touch of the popular guy Kim Taehyung. You would be lie if you say you don't fall for his charming handsome looks also his great personality.

You: Thank you Taehyung.
Taehyung: Say sorry, Woo-SHik.
Woo-Shik: Sorry y/n, I accidentally ran into you. I didn't mean to hurt you.
You: It's okay, see you bye, I've classes.

You said as you and Jisoo went to your classroom.

Seokjin: The plan worked yeah.
Taehyung hugged Jin tightly as Jin was laughing at him.
Taehyung: Thank you Jin-hyung. She literally held my hand.
Woo-Shik: Calm down boy.

Yes, they planned it and all planned by worldwide handsome Jin. Taehyung had a huge crush on you. From the first day, he noticed you're so different from others and that's why he always keep his eyes on you. Same as for you.

Time skip-
You: No, I'm not going. There will be a lot of fan girls for him.
Jisoo: But he needs you girl.

You and Jisoo are arguing because after sometime Taehyung have a match which is final and you wanted to go but there will be a lot of crowd, that's why you didn't want to go. You guys were talking when you notice someone's eyes are on you. You saw Taehyung standing on the door while his eyes were locked at yours.

Taehyung: Are you a magician?
You: What?
Taehyung: Because whenever I looked at you, everything else disappears.

You blushed hard at his statement as Jisoo fake coughed loudly.

You: Your pickup lines are so bad haha.

Taehyung glared at Jin who gave him that idea. Jin looked at him like 'what' look.

Taehyung: Anyway, y/n will you come to the match? Please don't say no.
He said as he showed his famous puppy eyes which none can deny.

You: I would love to.

You said and smiled at him.

Taehyung: Okay, see you there, bye.

He said waving at you. You waved back when Jisoo held your hand.

Jisoo: Stop smiling like an idiot, when I told you to go you say no and he said and you didn't hesitate to say yes, wow.

You: Yah, stop it.

Time Skip-

Throughout the whole match you cheered for him. He was smiling at you and you cheered loudly for him. His team won the match and after the match he was about to come to you but as y'all know he is popular so many girls came to him and giving him bottle blah blah. You tried to ignore your jealousy but failed as you went towards the locker, stepping the floor hardly making him look at you.

He clearly understood that you were jealous. He didn't want to misunderstood anything because he likes you too. So he gently pushed then away and went to you.

You went towards the changing room. He hold your hand and turned you around, your leg slipped and at the same time someone pushed Taehyung which made both of you fall on the floor with a loud thud. You closed your eyes due to get hurt but you felt nothing but two hands on your chest.

Taehyung pov:

I hold y/n when someone pushed us. I quickly changed our position as y/n was about to fall on the land. I landed on the floor with y/n top of me. But I thought I hold her hands but when I noticed what I'm touching is none of other than her upper private part. I quickly moved my hands and looked everywhere but her. My cheeks turned red as well as her.

I got up and helped her to getting up. There was a silence between us which I thought of breaking.

Author's pov

Taehyung : Y/n I didn't mean to touch your b-
You : Hm it's ok, you just tried to help me. Are you ok? Your back must be hurt.
Taehyung : You're not that heavy you know.
You : Haha.
Taehyung : Hm Y/n, I wanna clear things. About those girls, I really don't like them you know?
You : Hm ok Tae. Taehyung actually I wanna say something.

You said as you hold his hand.

Taehyung : Are you a vegetable?
You : What?
Taehyung : Because if you were a vegetable, you would be called cutecumber.
You : Aish Taehyung. Stop with those pickup lines.

You said slowly hit his arm.

Taehyung : Okay okay, tell me what you wanna say. I also have something to say.

He said as he slowly pinned you towards the wall. Now you're between his arms. You gulped and thought about confessing him. You can sense that he likes you back but still afraid if you get reject.

You : Actually I liked you from the first day. I know there's a lots of girls you can have. But I really get jealous whenever I see you with them. I really can't help myself but fall for you everyday. They way you talks everything. It's okay if you don't feel the same. I will not force you. You can just say to me and I will try to move on-

You were barbering closing your eyes. You cut of by him saying-

Taehyung : Was that an earthquake?
You : What?
Taehyung : Or did you just rock my world?
You : Taehyung -

You opened your eyes only finding him so close to you. You guys eyes locked with each other.

Taehyung : You thought you don't have a chance with me?

You : It's just-
Taehyung : You're completely wrong baby.

You widened your eyes at his nickname.

You : I-
Taehyung : I love you Y/n. Isn't it obvious? I really liked you and will always love you.
You : Really tae?
Taehyung : Yes baby.

You smiled knowing your crush liked you back.

Taehyung : Kiss me now.
You : What the hell, you should kiss me first.
Taehyung : Why should I?
You : Why should I do everything first? I just confessed first.

You said looking away.

Taehyung : You're wrong baby, I did take step first.
You : How?
Taehyung : I did touched some soft thing-
You : Ugh Tae, I hate you.
Taehyung : You're boobs were soft baby.

He whispered to your ear. You blushed and glaring at him.

You : I'm going I've cla-

He pulled you closer and you guys lips touches. You felt his rosy lips biting your lips for getting allowed to open your mouth. You sightly moaned as he took the chance and kissed you more deeply by pushing his tongue inside your mouth. After sometime you both pulled out from each other.

Taehyung : That was so good.

He said pecking your lips.

Taehyung : Babe?
You : What?
Taehyung : Tell your boobs to stop staring at my eyes.
You : You know what, you should stop using your these pickup lines.
Taehyung : Hyung taught me.
You : I also know some.

You said winking at him.

Taehyung : Tell me.
You : Did you just come out of the oven?
Taehyung : No.
You : Because you're hot.

You said as you kissed his cheeks and ran to your class. Taehyung started chasing after you.