Asking him the meaning of 'Daddy'

Taehyung pov

I was chilling in my bed when my shy gf texted me.

Phone :

You : Wyd Tae?

Taehyung : Bored, u?

You : I wanna ask u something.

Taehyung : Go ahead.

You : Can I come over!?

Taehyung : Is that even a question beb.

You : ok I'm coming.

Author's pov :

You come back home from university, freshened up and started watching a movie.

You and Taehyung have been in relationship almost 3 years, y'all have been dating from school. But you two go in different universities.

You were so shy but he decided to approach you because at the first day of your transfer you caught his eyes. He started give you time, become your friends for 5 years then at last you two realise that you both love each other so much.

Today was a pretty normal day for you two. Today your friends were talking about the new movie released today. The name of the movie is 'After'

So you decided to watch because your friends forced you. You don't really watch movies, you're into k-dramas.

So you were watching the movie. You really liked the movie. But at the moment Hardin and Tessa were having sex, Tessa called Hardin 'Daddy' which made you curious why she said that?!

You and Taehyung kissed and cuddled but never had sex. You were ready yet unsure so he didn't want to force you so you said let it take slowly. He agreed without any hesitation.

You thought sometimes what is that meaning of calling your partner 'Daddy'

So you went to Taehyung house to ask him about it.

Time skip-

Taehyung : You took so long.
You : Ah, sorry baby.
Taehyung : It's ok.

- he said as he pecked on your lips.

Mr.kim : Let her in Taehyung.
You : Hello, aunty.
Mr.kim : Call me mom, how many times I should tell you.
You : Yes, sorry mom.

Taehyung : Let's go.

- he said as he pulled you towards his bedroom.

He locked the door and sat in the bed. You were About to say beside him when he pulled you towards his lap. He hugged you tightly. You looked down blushing.

You : Tae.
Taehyung : Yes.
You : How was your day?
Taehyung : As usual. You didn't kiss me yet.

You turned and kissed him. He held your jaw and kissed you back.

You : I missed you.
Taehyung : Me too. I was finding a time in those two days but I couldn't.
You : Same .

Taehyung : You wanted to ask something, go ahead.
You : Oh yea.
Taehyung : Something happened?
You : No, no. Actually I was watching a movie and saw something which I don't know, so I thought if asking you.
Taehyung : What is it?
You : Hm it's..
Taehyung : Come on, you don't need to be shy around me you know.
You : I'm not shy, I was never shy.
Taehyung : Really?

-he smirked as he pinned you in the bed. You were blushing so hard and your heart was increasing a lot.

You : What-
Taehyung : Why are you nervous now?
You : I-
Taehyung : Come on, what you wanted to ask?
You : It's just what is the meaning of 'Daddy'
Taehyung : Dad lol.
You : No I was watching a movie-
Taehyung : WAIT WHAT?

-He smirked as he know what actually you are asking him.

Taehyung : Don't you know that?
You : No.

You said pouted. He kissed you as he spoke-

Taehyung : You will call me that soon.
You : What you mean?
Taehyung : Baby during se* its a big turn on for the male and he had been thinking about it for quite some time, wanting to approach you with the idea but not wanting to make you feel uncomfortable. So if the female person calls the male daddy, it makes the se* more passionate and romantic.

You blushed thinking about it so you looked away.

Taehyung : I will never force you until you're ready.

You were looking at him then spoke-

You : I never knew it.

Taehyung : Anyway, let's go and eat something.

You smirked and pushed him down you as you whispered-

You : But I am comfortable around you 'Daddy'