When he take off his weeding ring during an argument

Taehyung : Shut up y/n, I clearly saw you were sanding there like you don't know anything.

You : There was so many people, I didn't want to create a drama.

Taehyung : I don't care about the fucking people.

You : It's a normal thing Taehyung, don't be like this, you're being so much overprotective.

Taehyung : I don't fucking care. He was clearly flirting with you.

You : Is it my fault?

Taehyung : No but you could've said him to stop. You said nothing.

You : There was so many people.

Taehyung : How dare he even asked your phone number?

You : I don't know.

Taehyung : And you're telling me this now, wow. Just wow.

You : Tae-

Taehyung : You know what, do whatever you want. I don't care.

- He said as he looked at you with hurtful eyes.

Today you went outside for shopping with your friends. And there you meet your high school friend who proposed you in high school but you rejected him because you were in love with your childhood best friend Taehyung. You told him everything. So he know who is he.

Today after years you meet him. He continuously followed you and flirt with you. You first didn't notice then your friend told you. He then come to you and asked you for your number. But you denied.

Now you told Taehyung while watching a movie and he got so angry because he is overprotective. That guy was a fuckboy and he knew that.

You : I didn't even look at him.

Taehyung : Shut up. I'm tired.

-He said as he pulled his ring out from his finger to his pocket and went to the room.

You stood there like a statue. Like- what just happened.

You : Did he just-

You started sobbing while looking at your ring .

You : What if he leaves me? It's my fault tho, I should've told him before.

You started overthinking and crying. He knows you're soft hearted so he thought you must be hurt because of his talking.

He was coming downstairs when he saw you sitting on the sofa and sobbing-

Taehyung : Y/n- hey hey why are you crying babe?

He said running towards you. You hugged him tightly and started sobbing more.

You : Please don't leave me, I'll tell them go away form the next. I promise.

He patted your back as he said-

Taehyung : Shhh I'm not going anywhere. Stop crying love.

You looked at him as you pulled his hand and hold it. He was confused as you were looking at his fingers.

Taehyung : What happened baby?

You : Tae , why did you remove the ring?

Taehyung : Were you crying because of it?

You nodded as he laughed so hard.

You : Don't laugh.

Taehyung : Y/n you're such a baby, I removed it because I was about to go to the shower. You thought I will leave you. Lmao never. I never imagined living without you.

You : I thought- I'm sorry for that.

Taehyung : It's ok babe. Avoid that guys from now on. I don't like him you know.

You : You know Tae my eyes are just for you.

Taehyung hugged you and kissed your forehead as you smiled and kissed his chest.

Taehyung : Yes, but you will never understand what a boy wants. That's why I'm telling you to stay away from him.