When your bf come home drunk and didn't know your friends came for sleepover

Author pov

His head were sleeping peacefully in your chest. You were stroking his hair as you were awake. Yesterday was a normal day for both of two.

You and Taehyung had been in a relationship for 2 years now. Today your friends told you that they wanna sleepover at your home. You and Taehyung went to the same university but no one knows there that you two are dating without your and his friends.

He is your senior, famous, dashing and charming. He and his other six friends are so handsome. Everyone is fully in love with them. Their behaviour made all the girls droll over them.

Taehyung : Good morning!
You : Oh you wake up.
Taehyung : Babe, why are you wake up early?
- he said sniffing your smell by cuddling you tightly.

You : Oh, I don't know. I just wake up.
- you said as you started kissing him on his cheeks.

Taehyung : Ah baby, it's tickling.

- He said smiling.

You : Really? Then let me do more.

You were continuously tickling him and he was laughing so hard. Suddenly he pushed you back and hovered above you. Looking deeply into your eyes, he started talking-

Taehyung : Do I still make you nervous babe?
You : Why would you think that?
Taehyung : Because you're gluping and sweating...also you are red.
You : Yah! Get off me. Let me make breakfast.

- you said pushing him sightly.

Taehyung : At least a kiss.
You : Fine.

You were about to kiss him when he started ticking you as like you did.

You : Yahhh Kim Taehyung stop ... please stop ahhha hahaha.

You said between your laugh.

You put all you strength and kissed him on his lips roughly. He stopped tickling you and put his hands on your waist pulling you more closer.

After a time you both puller out from the kiss.

You : Enough now go.
Taehyung : Y/n, did I told you I'll go out with my friends today?
You : Will there be any bitch?
Taehyung : No, do you wanna come?
You : No thanks.

Time skip-

Jisso : Y/n, we're here.
Rose : Where is she?

-They said as they opened the front door.

You : Here I am.
- you said running from upstairs.

Jennie : You should have close the door.

You : I forgot I guess.

Lisa : Where is Taehyung?

You : He went out with his friends. Let's watch a movie.

Jisso : Yes.

Time skip-

You all eyes were watching the movie fondly. Everyone was so focusing on the screen that no one get to know the door opened. You Heard the door cracking so you looked aside and saw Taehyung with Jin holding him.

You ran towards them and quickly held Taehyung from Jin. You could clearly say he drunk which made you superb mad at the moment.

Jin : He took 10 shots.
You : What?!
Jin : Yea-
You : Whatever, thank you so much.

Jisso : Omg is he drunk?

Taehyung was watching you and his hands were in your face slowly tracing every inch of your face.

Taehyung : y-ou loo-k soh pr-eautyyy.

Rose : I guess we should go. We will come someday. Take care of him.

You : Sorry guys, I'll talk to you all later.

They went as you took him at your bedroom. You changed his cloths and out him in bed while you also lay beside him. You were glaring at him and he was blabbering things.

Taehyung : y-nieee, i loppp u sohh muchh.

You : Shut up Taehyung, why did you drink? We promised that you will not drink.

Taehyung : No, ba-by it w-as that jim-n bra-t who for-ced me.

You : Fine, now sleep.

Taehyung : But y-nie, im feel-ing wei-rd.

You : What do you-

- He cut you off by hovering above you and kissed you. You widened your eyes but second later you put your hands around his neck and started kissing him. He started rubbing his hard member into your clothed p*ssy. You get it what he is trying to do.

You : Tae- what are you- fuck.

- He suddenly gave you a bite on your neck.

Time skip-

You wake up feeling good in his arms. You look up saw he is already looking at you.

Taehyung : Good morning.

You : Are you feeling well?

Taehyung : Yeah so good.

You : Let me go and make breakfast, you go fresh up.

Taehyung : Okay but wait-

- before he could say you kissed him. He smiled between the kiss.

Taehyung : You know me too well.