~6~

"I'm too nervous to go to school unnie." Jisoo nervously told her Dara unnie.

"It's fine. Don't worry, no one will harm you there. Also,the rumor is going to get down after the statement release later." Dara assured her.

"Unnie is right. Don't worry, if someone harms you we will protect you,okay? We need to go to school or else your attendance won't be perfect as you wish." Hye yoon encourages her cousin Jisoo.

"Okay,let's go." Jisoo convincently answered.

They rode Dara's car and drove to school.

A couple of minutes later they arrived at the school.

"I can't pick you up two later. You should take the bus." Dara told them.

"Okay,unnie." Hye yoon said and walked with Jisoo on their way to the school hallway.

Jisoo can feel that every student they pass is looking at her and talking about her.

She might be the student council's president but they have turned to some disgraceful friends and schoolmates.

"Yah! Kim Jisoo, don't try to fool us with you dating Sehun just to stay away from your rumor with Kim Taehyung." Choi Tzuyu yelled at Jisoo.

Jisoo looks helpless, she looks cold.

"Yah! Choi Tzuyu! Don't you dare to yell to Jisoo like that!" Seulgi who's walking from the back yelled.

"Stay away from Jisoo! Stop bugging her from your disgracious manner." Hye yoon angrily trashtalked Tzuyu.

"Yah, what's happening here?" Sehun came asking.

"The knight shining armor,is here?" Tzuyu said annoying them.

"Yah, what the hell did you just say to Jisoo?" Sehun asked angrily.

"She's just using you right? To cover and hide about her and Taehyung." Tzuyu said that annoyed them again.

"Are you out of your mind? Why would you believe such an dumb rumor?" Sehun spoke back.

"I've seen it myself. I saw Jisoo and Taehyung was in the School's Garden last week,alone together." Tzuyu said which made the students look shocked.

"Whatever you saw there is nothing. She just gave me a tour as the student president. The rumors aren't real. I have a girlfriend." Taehyung spoke who just arrived.

What just he said made everybody shocked.

"The photos you've seen? Sehun was also there. They helped me to escape from the sasaengs and reporters who was chasing me. I must say that I ruined their date that night and gave them a huge trouble." Taehyung added.

He seems to be prepared for the commotions and scenes.

"Mianhae,Taehyung-ah. Can we take a photo?" Tzuyu asked and everyone looked at her with a disgrace look which made her feel embarass.

"You're one of them right? No,thanks." Taehyung said and walked away.

Sehun and Jisoo felt relieved.

"Let's go to our class now." Chaeyoung said.

They walked to their class and when they arrives they immediately sat down.

"Jisoo-ya,are you okay?" Sehun asked Jisoo who looks sick.

She just nodded.

Sehun handed her a banana milk.

"Drink that, if you still not feel well, I'll take you to the clinic." Sehun told her and she just nodded again.

Taehyung approached Jisoo and Sehun.

"I'm sorry about that guys. They are gonna publish an article regarding the issues. I'm really sorry." Taehyung told Jisoo and Sehun.

"No worries bro, you should distance yourself from walking outside late night." Sehun said while Jisoo is still silent.

"What happened to her?" Taehyung whispered to Sehun.

"I don't know,but she looks sick." Sehun whispered back.

Taehyung sat down.

Their class started and later on finished.

Everyone took out their phones since it'a their period break.

"Yah! Is this true?" One of their classmates said showing her phone to the other one.

"Kim Taehyung! Are you really dating IU?!" One of them loudly asked.

Everyone looked shocked.

Taehyung just nodded.

"Is it true?" Jisoo asked him.

"Yeah. I think it isn't." Sehun talked who's on the back of Jisoo and Taehyung.

"I'll explain it to you guys later. After school go to the cafe near my house. Ji eun will be there." Taehyung told the two of them.

"Okay,we'll go now." Jisoo said and stood up.

Jisoo and Sehun walked to the cafeteria to their friends.

"Baekhyun hyung is back." Sehun told Jisoo.

"Really? He got back early." Jisoo said.

"Yeah, he was planning to go on an audition." Sehun told her.

"That's good then." Jisoo said and sat down with their friends at the cafeteria.

"Baekhyun!" Jisoo yelled and patted his shoulders.

"How did you do there? And we is Seulgi unnie and the others?" Jiso asked.

"I'm fine, did you miss your fake brother? They are getting some snacks." Baekhyun said.

"Hyung,which company will you go on audition?" Sehun asked Baekhyun.

"YSG Entertainment." Baekhyun answered.

"Lisa is there too!" Jisoo said.

"It's a pretty good company." Baekhyun said.

Seulgi,Hye yoon,Chaeyoung and Jennie arrived.

"Unnie, Lisa told me that we should go to their debut press-con." Jennie said as she sat down.

"Yeah,sure. We can all go there." Jisoo said.

They all ate their snacks since another class will start.

.
.
.

It's already 4pm. They just finished their class.

"Hye yoon-ah, I can't go with you guys. Taehyung invited us for a coffee. I'll see you at home." Jisoo told Hye yoon.

"Arasso. Don't forget to bring me some strawberry cake when you go home." Hye yoon jokingly spoked.

"Sehun-ah, let's go." Jisoo told Sehun.

They rode the bus to Taehyung's apartment.

"Jisoo-ssi, do you want me to drop you off your part-time job?" Sehun asked her.

"Oh yeah. Totally forgot about that." Jisoo said.

A little later they arrived to their destination and walked in to the cafe.

Dara unexpectedly showed up there.

"Unnie, what are you doing here?" Jisoo asked her Dara unnie.

"Follow me you two." Dara told her cousin Jisoo and it's friend Sehun.

They followed Dara and ended up on a secret lounge of the cafè.

"Go inside. They are waiting for the two of you." Dara said and left them outside the door.

They opened it and walked inside.

"Annyeongsaeyo!" The two greeted Taehyung and IU.

----

To be continued...