~8~

Jisoo's POV

2 weeks later

Today is the farewell party for us, highschool seniors.

I'm currently dressing up. Our graduation was just yesterday and we decided to have the party today.

I got out of my room looking like this.

"Wah Jisoo, you look pretty!" Hye yoon said

"Gomawo," I said.

"We should get going now." She said.

We walked out of the house and walked on our way to the bus station to get to the restaurant.

.
.
.

We arrived at the restaurant and saw our classmates and schoolmates.

I sat down on the empty seat.

"Jisoo-ya, I'll just go to the restroom." Hye yoon said and I nodded.

Sehun finally arrived. He approached me.

"Yah, what is it that you want to tell me?" I asked him.

"I'll tell you after the party." He said and sat down beside me.

It's already 6pm, and the party is almost done.

"Jisoo-ssi, I want to tell you something." Taehyung whispered who's behind me.

"Follow me." He said and stood up. I stood up and followed him.

We got at the back of the restaurant.

"There's something I really wanted to tell you." He said and started to corner me.

"Jisoo-ssi, I like you." He said and put his face closer to mine. He also gripped my hands.

What the hell is he doing?
I just closed my eyes, since I'm not able to do anything since his grip is too strong.

"Yah!" Someone yelled. Taehyung lets go off my hands. I immediately opened my eyes and looked who was the one who yelled.

Sehun?

Sehun immediately grabbed me away from Taehyung.

"What the fuck are you trying to do to her?!" Sehun madly yelled at Taehyung.

"Yah, stop it. People might start notice." I whispered to him.

"I just confessed my feelings for her. I didn't do anything." He said.

"Trying to kiss her? I guess you didn't even ask her if she wants to." Sehun said.

They keep on quarelling.

"Why do you even hold her hands now? I guess you like her. But does Jisoo like you back?" Taehyung back fired Sehun.

"Let's just go, Sehun-ah. Please." I told him.