~11~

Jisoo's POV

a day later...

I'm still at the hospital,Sehun is still unconcious. Hie parents will come here next week.

I'm currently cleaning his room.

"Jisoo-ya," I heard someone whispers my name, I immediately look to Sehun,he's slowly opening his eyes. I rushed to him.

He slowly reaches for my hands. I hold his hands carely.

Someone opened the door and it was Chaeyoung and Baekhyun oppa. As what they've seen they immediately ran and called the doctor and the nurses.

"Jisoo-ya, saranghae." he said with a low calm voice. "Nado,saranghaeyo, Sehun-ie." I said holding his hands.

A few seconds later, Chaeyoung and Baekhyun oppa came in with the doctor and nurse.

They immediately checked him up. We've waited sitting on the couch.

"I'll just go out and call Chanyeol to tell Sehun is awake." Chaeyoung excuses, I nodded and she walked outside.

"I've already texted Seulgi to tell the others that Sehun is awake. She also said she'll come later." Baekhyun oppa informed me.

After a few minutes of the doctor checking on Sehun, the doctor called me.

"He's getting well, he will be discharged tomorrow if he gets even more better. But if he doesn't he'll get discharged the day after tomorrow. He needs to be well taken care of when he comes home. We'll give the medicines he'll need to take for a week,when he goes home." Doctor Seo said.

I just nodded and said, "thank you, doctor Seo." I said and they left Sehun's room.

"Sehun-ie,thank you for waking up." I said with a smile holding his hands.

"Mianhae, Jisoo-ya. I know you've been worried." Sehun told me.

"Aigooo, you just woke up and you two are getting so cheesy." Baekhyun oppa teased us.

Me and Sehun chuckled. Later on our friends arrived.

We all had chit-chat after a while.

---

It's already 8 pm and we just finished dinner.

"We'll get going now." Chanyeol oppa said.

"We'll see you two tomorrow!" Hye-yoon said.

"Okay, have safe trip." I told them.

"Unnie,Oppa, don't sleep late! We'll be coming here early tomorrow." Jennie said.

"Arasso, bring foods for us!" I told them.

"Of course we will, take care Jisoo-ya and Sehun-ah!" Seulgi unnie said.

We all bid goodbyes and they left.

"Sehun-ie, Ji-eun unnie said she'll visit you later." I told him.

"Okay." He said.

"Jisoo-ya, the day of my accident, it's the same day when Taehyung got casts right?" He asked, I nodded and said "Yeah, why did you asked?".

"That's why you didn't get to answer the phone?" I don't know if he's asking me.

"That day my phone died." I said. "I wanna ask you something." I told him. "What is it?" He asked.

I took a deep breath and asked him, "Why are you drunk when you got onto the accident?". He was fazed and speechless.

"Uh, how should I put this up. I drank with some of our classmates." He answered. It seems that he's lying. "Are you sure?" I asked him once again looking so serious.

He was obviously flustered. "Tell me how did you get drunk." I told him looking serious.

"Okay, I'll tell you why." He said. "I was very worried of you that time. I was calling you the whole day. But you didn't answer. Then I heard that you were with Taehyung." He added.

"Just that?" I asked him, he just nodded avoiding eye contact with me. "So you weren't jealous?" I asked him once again, he looked very flustered again.

"Ani, why would I be jealous? I-" I cutted him off. "You're lying. You just had to tell me you were." I pouted looking away from him.

"Mian, I-- I just don't have any rights to be jealous." He said and looked at me.

I looked back to him and said, "You had the right to be jealous. You like me,right?". He nodded and he was speechless just looking at me very dearly.

I looked away, "Yah! Don't look at me like that!" I said feeling my cheeks heating up.

He poked my cheeks and said, "Blushing?". I was flustered.

I tried to look to him avoiding an eye contact. "Aniya! I'm not blushing! I- its's j-just h-hot h-here." I said stuttering. He just chuckled at me, eye rolled my eyes.

Someone is knocking at the door. "Please come in." I said politely.

The door opened and it was Ji-eun unnie.

"Unnie! Thanks for visiting!" I told her as she walked in,she smiled at me.

"I'm very glad that you already woke up, Sehun-ssi. Jisoo has been very worried." She said as she sat down.

.
.

7:12 am at Sehun's room at the hospital

I'm eating breakfast with Sehun. Her grandma brought this for him last night, udon noodles.

"Sehun-ie, this is very delicious!" I told him with a smile. "I can cook like that too, I inherited it from halmeoni." He said.

We continued to eat it until we finished it all.

"I'll just clean this up, the doctor will come soon." I told him. "Arasso, I feel like, I'll get discharged today." He excitedly said.

I chuckled and told him, "Of course,you will. You ate a lot and that makes you better and the doctors said if you eat a lot, you won't get be too weak."

I continued to clean up and his doctor arrived.

"Good morning,Mr. Oh and Ms. Kim." Doctor Seo greeted.

"Good Morning, Dr. Seo." Me and Sehun greeted her in unison.

After minutes of checking up on him,

"Great news, you can go home!" She said.

"But, you'll need to take your medications and you'll have a check up next week. I'll just fix the papers and you'll be discharged maybe around 10 am." She said.

"Thank you, Dr. Seo!" We said, she smiled and left the room.

"You did great, Sehun-ie!" I told him and hugged him. He smiled and said, "I won't be able to recover without you." I chuckled and teases him, "Your so cheesy."

We just laugh.

-----
Next update: tomorrow

I'm really sorry, I've never been admitted at the hospital and I never wish to. I'm to afraid to go there.

While waiting for the next chapter,you can read the previous stories I wrote.

Thank you so much!