~13~

Jisoo's POV

It's friday and we just started our summer break.

Me and my cousins our on our way to our home at Daegu.

Eomma told us to spend some time there.

Sehun will go there later too. He's just finishing his work.

.
.

After an hour to two we arrived at our house here in Daegu.

"Oh,finally you girls arrived." Eomma said while she's getting out lunch ready.

I hugged her since I've missed her so much. The last time I came home here was 2 months ago.

"You should sit down,we'll start eating in a few minutes." Imo said.

We nodded and put out our bags and sat down on the dining area.

Eomma and Imo arrived woth the foods and sat down.

"Let's eat." They said, after we prayed, we started eating.

"Hye-yoonah, I thought your boyfriend will come here too." Eomma askes Hye-yoon.

"He'll come later with Sehun,Imo." She answered.

"Dara, are you still not dating?" Imo asked Dara unnie. "Eomma, I don't have enough time for dating and also I don't know anyone that I can date." Unnie answered with a little frustration.
Imo laughed at her. "Aigoo, do you not know blind date?" Imo said teasing her. Unnie just looked at Imo weirdly and Imo was still laugjhing at her.

.
.
.

I just finished washing the plates and I headed to Eomma's room.

"Eomma?" I asked knocking the door. "Oh,pleass come in." Eomma said.

Earlier, she told me that she has something to tell me about.

I entered her room and sat down on the floor with her.

"What do you want to talk about,eomma?" I asked her.

"Your appa, he said he wants to meet you." She said which made me shock.

My dad who left me 20 years ago? Now he wants to see me?

"Why does he need to see me? I don't want anything from him." I told Eomma.

"Jisoo-ya, he just wants to meet you. He maybe left us 20 years ago but his still your father." Eomma told me.

"I really don't want to,eomma. He wasn't around me for the past few years now he suddenly pops out of nowhere." I sighed.

"Just meet your father,just this once. Maybe he wants to make up with you." Eomma said. "Listen, I've already talked to him. I know the reason why he left us and I think he gave me a good reason and I think he told me the truth. And I'm also thinking about that I should agree on marrying him again." Eomma added.

"Arasso, eomma. I'll think about it." I answered.

"You should meet him before you leave." Eomma said and I nodded.

Eomma told me the reason why my dad left us. After all mom is right about her decision.

"If you want to meet him right now,I can tell him." Eomma said. "That's a great idea mom. He could also meet Sehun." I smiled.

I'm happy that I'll have my mom and dad together again.

I can say that my dad really loves me and mom because even after years he didn't build a family in the states.

Eomma said the reason why appa left was because my grandpa disagreed on their marriage and broke them off together even after they had me. Grandpa and appa left to the states and recently returned for good.

.
.
.

Sehun and Rowoon just arrived.

"Jagi, I brought something for your parents." Sehun said, I texted him that he's gonna meet my appa.

"Give the other one to eomma first." I whispered to him.

We all sat down at the living room while waiting for my dad to arrive.

"Eomma,Imo, Unnie and Jisoo, I want to formally introduce you Rowoon, my namjachinggu." Hye-yoon told us introducing her boyfriend Rowoon.

"Anyeonghasaeyo,eommani,imo!" Rowoon greeted.

Imo and Eomma was very glad to meet him. I've already introduced Sehun the last time we came here.

Sehun gave his gift for my mom. "I hope you like it,eommani." Sehun told my mom. "Aigoo,you didn't have to bring me some. But thank you." Eomma said.

.
.
.

My dad just arrived, meeting him for the first time.

Imo,Dara unnie,Hye-yoon and Rowoon left, they wanted to eat at a restaurant.

We sat down at the living room.

"Jisoo-ya, this is your dad, Kim Ji-hyun." Eomma said.

"Anyeonghasaeyo,appa." I greeted him.

"You've grown well,Jisoo." Appa said.

.
.
.

"I need to go now, I'll pick you up guys tomorrow to go meet my dad." Appa said.

I nodded and Eomma said, "I hope he can accept us now. We'll see you tomorrow."

"Sehun-ssi, please take a good care of my daughter." Appa said riding his car and left while we were waving.

My dad is actually nice, he said after his and mom's wedding they'll move to Seoul too.

Imo and my cousins just arrived.

"Soo-hi, was that Kim Ji-hyun?" Imo asked eomma.

"Ne,unnie. He said, he'll meet you guys tomorrow." Eomma answered Imo.

"Aigoo, you guys should go ahead and sleep. Jisoo,Hye-yoon,Rowoon and Sehun you guys should sleep in Jisoo's and Hye-yoon's room. We'll bring in the blankets." Imo said and we nodded.

I cleaned up and headed to our bedroom. Me and Hye-yoon always share our bedrooms since the two of us are always together.

Hye-yoon will be laying down at the bed beside mine and the guys will sleep on the floor as our moms told them.

"Good Night,everyone! Good night,jagi." I said.

"Good night,my yeppu jagi." Sehun responed.

"Good night to these two cheesy lovebirds." Hye-yoon and Rowoon said after they said good night to each other too.

I just chuckled and tried to sleep.

.
.
.

Hello, this is just a short chapter! I hope you enjoyed it!

Next update: tomorrow