~10~

Jisoo's POV

I woke up and looked on my alarm clock.

12:13 am

I reached for my phone and opened it.

*23 missed calls from Sehun-ie~

He was calling me. Shoot I didn't hear it.

He also texted a lot.

I tried to call him but he's not answering.

He must be asleep. I walked my way to the kitchen. Dara unnie is not home yet.

I opened a bag of chips and started eating it. I drank water and had enough of the chips.

I got back to my room and my phone was ringing.

Oh,it's Sehun.

"Sehun-ie!" I said.

"Anyeonghasaeyo? This is from Hankuk Hospital." My heart started to beat fast. "Mr.Oh Sehun is currently on emergency surgery. Are you his friend?"

What happenes to him?

"Ne-, I-- a-m. Wh-at happ-ened to Se--hunnie?" I asked with voice trembling,tears started to fell out.

"He had an accident. You were the only we were able to call,please go here at Hankuk Hospital." As what I heard, I immediately reached for my bag and startes to run to the bus station.

What the hell?! There isn't any bus yet.

I just ran, I have no time to wait. I need to go see Sehun.

After running for such a long time, I finally reached the hospital.

"Excuse me, where is Oh Sehun?" I asked the nurse.
"He's currently on the surgery room. Please proceed there." The nurse said.

I ran to the surgery room and waited for him.

Jebal, Sehun-ie, don't be too hurt. I don't want to see him looking hurt.

I just cried, praying that he'll be fine.

After a few minutes the door opened.

"Are you Oh Sehun's guardian?" The doctor asked, I just nodded.

"The surgery has been successful but he's still on a critical condition and he'll be unconcious for a few hours or maybe days." The doctor said.

"How- d-id he- en-d up-- he-re?" I asked trembling. "He got on an car accident. He was hitted by a car. The police will come here later to explain what happened." The doctor said.

They finally got Sehun out of the surgery room and brought him into a room.

The nurse gave me his belongings.

After checking on him, the doctors and nurses left me.

"Sehun-ie, please wake up. I'm already here. I'll stay with you,forever. Just please don't leave me." I told him holding his hands,crying.

"I'm sorry if I didn't answered your call. Wake up,okay? I won't leave you until you wake up." I told him.

Someone was knocking on the door, then come in. It was the police.

"Anyeonghasaeyo, I'm Officer Lee from the Seoul Police Department. He got hit by a car when he was about to cross the street. I think he didn't notice that the street light was still red he suddenly walked and got hit by a overspeeding car. They were both drunk. The driver has already been hold. And you can decide whether you sue him or not." The police officer said.

"I'll just have someone talk about that. Kamsamnida." I said and the officer left.

He was drunk? He's not that reckless. I have my gut telling me that it's my fault.

I'm still holding his hands. I'm trying to call and message our friends.

Seulgi unnie and Baekhyun oppa will go. The others are asleep.

I called Dara unnie to help us with the police. I used Sehun's phone to inform his parents who's in the states on what happened to him.

They said that,they can't go since they have tons of work,they told me to take care of him and they will send money to pay the hospital fees since they'll go next month.

"Sehun-ie, I know that you'll be fine. Please recover faster." I told him still crying.

It's already 3am. Seulgi unnie and Baekhyun oppa just came.

"He'll wake up and recover faster since you're here taking care of him." Baekhyun oppa said.

"Oppa is right. You should eat first Jisoo. We'll help you here." Seulgi unnie said.

They gave me a tteokbokki with gimbap. My favorite.

"That should cheer you up a little. Have you called his parents?" Baekhyun oppa asked.

"Ne, oppa. They said they'll send money for the bills and try to go here after finising their work." I told them.

While Seulgi unnie and Baekhyun oppa are chit-chatting, I was feeling asleep.

.
.
.

I just woke up, I opened my eyes and the saw Sehun still unconcious, I looked at corner and saw Seulgi unnie and Baekhyun oppa eating.

"Jisoo-ya, you're awake.Let's eat breakfast." Seulgi unnie said.

I nodded and they pulled the table near me and gave me foods.

"Just take your time, were here to look after Sehun for you." Baekhyun oppa said.

I started to eat my breakfast but didn't get to eat a lot since I don't have my appetite.

Baekhyun oppa cleaned up after I ate. "Jisoo-ya, Dara unnie said, she already settled with the police. She'll come here later. Do you want to go home just for awhile?" Seulgi unnie asked me. "Aniyo unnie, I'll just stay here. Please tell Dara unnie to bring me some clothes. I won't leave Sehun until he wakes up." I told her and she nodded.

Her phone is ringing. "I'll just take this call. I'll be right back." She said and left the room.

I'm still holding his hands.
"Sehun-ie, I'll wait for you. I'll stay with you until you get better." I said and my tears started to fall again.

I rested my head into his bed. I still don't know what to do. I still haven't decided. I still have a lot of these 'I still'. Oh gosh, I don't know.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2 weeks later...

It's already been two weeks. I didn't leave him for an moment in that two weeks.

He's still unconcious. I hope he wakes up soon.

I miss talking to him already. I also miss him teasing me,making me laugh,annoying me, and protecting me. Those are just some of the few things he did for me. Wow, I just realized it he made a lot of things for my sake. I'm very lucky that someone treasures me like that.

Our friends just got home. They stayed with me last night.

Someone is knocking, who could it be? "Please come in." I said. The door opened and closed. Since I'm not facing the door, I didn't see who it was.

"Jisoo-ssi?" The familliar voice asked. I heard footsteps coming near me. I got to see who was it, Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ah,what are you doing here?" I asked him. "I got my casts removed." He answered. Oh, I totally forgot about that. "Did you came alone?" I asked hin once again. "Ani, I came with Dara noona." He answered.

I guess it was Dara unnie who told him what happened. "I'm sorry, I couldn't do my promise." I told him. "That's no problem." He replied.

"By the way, Ji-Eun noona was asking me of it's okay to visit him? She said she couldn't reach you." He said. "Oh yeah, I only use my phone when my mom calls." I said. "And yeah unnie is very welcome here." I added.