~16~

A year later

Sehun's POV

Jisoo and I are currently sitting in her study.

"Jisoo-ya, I have something to tell you." I said making her stop reading.

"You can tell me now." She said and smiled as she closed the book and put it down.

"Eomma and Appa want me to live with them." I told her while holding her hands.

"They told me that I can go back here anytime, also they wanted me to spend time with them for the time being." I added.

"Hmm, it'll be fine for me. I can also go there and visit you. I think they just want you to live with them while your still unmarried." She said and smiled.

"Are you sure you'll be fine? If your not fine with it I can tell I can't." I told her.

"Yes, I'm very sure! You should spend some time with your parents. You didn't get to bond with them for years. I mean you were still at middle school when they left." She said.

She's very understandable.

"Okay, I'll go and tell them about that. Should we call them now?" I asked her.

She nodded happily.

I facetimed my mom,

"Eomma. I have something to tell you." I said as soon as they answered the call.

"Oh,what is it about?" Eomma asked.

"I'm going to move there with you." I answered.

"Jinjja? What about Jisoo did you discuss it with her?" Eomma asked me another question.

"Ne, actually she's here beside me." I said.

"Anyeongsaeyo, Auntie!" She greeted them with a smile.

"Oh, anyeong Jisoo-ya. How have been?" Eomma askes her.

"I've been very fine. I hope you are too!" She told my mom.

"I am and thank you for allowing my son to live with us here in New York,even though it's very far." Eomma told Jisoo.

"That's nothing, Imo. I can wait for him. I also wanted him to spend time with you and uncle." She told eomma.

"Aigoo, you really are a kind lady. I'll call the two of you soon. I need to go to work now." Eomma bid us a goodbye.

"Ne, take care!" We both told eomma and hanged up.

I hugged her.

"Saranghae, Jisoo-ya." I told her and kissed her forehead.

"Nado saranghaeyo, Sehunie." She said.

.
.
.

3 weeks later

"I know this was too soon. But I'll miss you." I told Jisoo.

"I'll miss you too. Don't forget to call me when you arrive there, okay?" She said.