ii. surprised pikachu faces

❛suprised pikachu faces❜

"WHY ARE THE LIGHTS SO DIM. MAKING ME FEEL LIKE WE'RE IN PRISON OR SOMETHING." shion said.

"literally stop with the commentary. you're gonna get thrown out before you can even make it in." belle let out a small giggle.

you nodded your head to piss shion off, "what the unnie said."

"frick off." she retorted and you responded by mocking her words. she slapped you.

"okay let's stop fighting before we're really gonna get kicked out." you said, before you were enveloped with silence as you moved closer towards the room where the other participants were waiting.

"they have an interesting character," rain laughed with the other producers inside the secret room.

the boys were on the edge of their seats waiting to see the last people to come in. but they were also nervous since the room was already full of people as it is.

you, shion and belle slowly walk towards the room. you can see all the boys in there, gawking and confused. they're all probably confused as to why there are girls.

"girls?"

"isn't this show only for boys?"

"wait, is this allowed or what?"

"they're playing tricks on us."

you could hear whispers around the room.

the three of you stepped back a little when the platform started to move underneath your feet. belle had let go of your hand so now you were fixing your flannel over your shoulder.

your eyes darted around the room as you clutched your backpack strap.

"oh it's sunghoon, and jay." belle said, using the older brother honorific 'oppa' while waving at the said boys.

you looked at her, "you know them?"

"yeah, i've trained with them once upon a time." she answered making you nod your head in understanding.

"my attention-whore self is liking all the eyes on us very much." shion smiled.

"you really have no filter, huh?" you gave shion a blank look.

the platform stopped moving so the three of you stepped off it.

"hi, hello." you responded towards the boys who were bowing to you by doing the same.

"jay!" shion took your hand and pulled you over to the left side of the stage. she made you sit beside a guy with a tie-dyed green t-shirt, and she sat in between the green t-shirt guy and the guy who you assumed was jay. belle sat next to you on the other side.