x. backstabbing shion /j

❛backstabbing shion /j❜

THE SUN WAS peeking through the windows by now, and everyone in i-land was awake and moving.

some were still eating their breakfast and jungwon left you to go get ready in their bathroom.

you left the kitchen to go get your ipad so you can begin memorizing the dance choreography since it was 8 in the morning already and it's a good time to get started.

you walked down the stairs and opened the door into the main practice room which was fortunately empty since everyone are either in the bathroom, has just woken up or was eating in the kitchen.

you watched the whole dance to fire again on your ipad, analyzing the moves before actually dancing to it. it wasn't that difficult for you but you still encountered some difficulties while learning the dance.

a few minutes later and heeseung, k and geonu started piling into the practice room. they greeted you good morning and began to practice by themselves.

an hour has passed and you were almost through with the whole dance, your were two minutes into the song. all you had left to do was memorize the remaining choreo and polish some of your movements.

feeling the sweat falling down your face, you took off your hair clips and pocketed them before putting your hair up in a tight, secure bun. making sure no pieces of hair falls on your face.

you sat down against the mirror and drank from a bottle of water shion had given you when she came in.

most of the i-landers were in the main practice room, the others, you didn't know where. you watched k and heeseung practice the dance break with a tiny bit of jealousy. they were impressive.

after a five minute break, you went back to dancing. you were nearing the end of the song so you were relieved because you wanted to rest after memorizing all of the song's choreography.

"woah, y/n, you're already done?" seon, who you didn't notice was watching you, was surprised by how much you had already memorized.

"almost, i just need to polish some of my dancing." you nodded your head.

"it's not even 10AM yet, wow." seon exclaimed and you bit back a smile.

"you should see k, he already memorized the whole dance." you gestured at k who was dancing with all his might beside you. k glanced at you upon hearing his name and laughed.

you finished memorizing the dance moves after 20 minutes and you decided to go to the snack bar to eat and cool off. and it's almost lunch so you decided to just hang around the kitchen. since the choreography was significantly more difficult than the last one, it took you about an hour and a half to memorize.

you opened your ipad while sipping on an apple juice box and pulled up the lyrics for 'fire' to start memorizing it.

you were singing your part when someone walked into the snack bar and sat next to you.

"hey," sunghoon greeted, a tube of pringles in his hand.

you nodded in acknowledgment, continuing to read the lyrics of your part.

"how much choreography have you memorized?" the sound of him chewing the chips made you want to laugh.

"all of it." you answered.

"ah." he said, as if already expecting that.

"you're not surprised?"

"no, you're such a good dancer that it's no surprise." he smiled.

"oh thank you." you ducked your head in embarrassment and decided to just focus on the ipad in your hands.

"why are you here and not practicing with the others?" you asked after a long awkward silence. you didn't like speaking but the silence was unbearable.

"i just took a break, shion was pulling pranks on everyone, and i left because i didn't want to be a part of it." he gave out a chuckle.

you rolled your eyes at the mention of shion, "of course, shion is doing that. she's a big brat."

"she doesn't use honorifics too, and she's close to almost everyone already." sunghoon laughed.

"yeah,"

meanwhile in the main practice room, shion sneezed out of nowhere, startling the boys in the room.

"shion get out, you're spreading your germs!" sunoo shouted, jokingly, earning him a glare from shion.

you and sunghoon kept talking with each other about random things, making the atmosphere more comfortable for you to be in.

later on, you ate lunch with heeseung who invited you to sit with him at the glass table along with a few others. of course sunoo kept sticking by your side like a damn parasite. even more of a parasite than shion is and that's saying something.

and for the rest of the day, you kept practicing and practicing until late in the evening.