ix. rise and shine

❛rise and shine❜

❛rise and shine❜

YOU WAKE UP to a dark room, the only light source was coming from shion's diffuser. you eyed the other beds and see both girls still asleep.

you tend to wake up early when you sleep in unfamiliar environments and since it's your first time here in i-land, your body hasn't adapted to the place quite yet.

you usually wake up at 5AM everyday, but when you checked the ipad on your bedside table, it said that the time was 4:49AM.

you stretched your limbs before pulling the duvet off of you and putting on your slippers. you made your bed before grabbing your bag full of toiletries, your towel, robe and bathroom necessities and made your way into the women's bathroom.

the i-land was so eerily quiet since nobody was awake except you. all the lights were luckily turned on already in the hallways, but the living room, kitchen, snack bar and everything else was pitch black.

you did your business, took a nice hot shower, and afterwards changed into your black bathrobe and put your wet hair in a towel. you dropped your laundry in one of the laundry baskets and then brushed your teeth.

you went back to your room after a few minutes, shivering a bit from the cold air conditioner.

the girls were still sleeping like logs. that was expected since it's still too early in the morning.

you changed into a pair of black sweatpants, a black sports bra and lastly, a neon green, hooded sweatshirt. you put on your black Nike shoes as finishing touches.

you noticed there was a clock on top of shion's bed so you went to check the time. 5:27AM.

the lights all turn on at 6AM so you grabbed your hair dryer and went back into the bathroom to blow dry your hair since you didn't want to wake up the girls. you also took your make up bag to touch up your face a little bit.

and because you were too lazy to put contact lenses on and it would've been too annoying to use contacts all day while practicing , you decided to just were your gold-rimmed, round glasses.

when you finished, you left your hair in loose waves down your back, your hair was naturally wavy so there was no need to curl it. you clipped on small clips to keep your baby hairs from falling on your face.

it took 30 minutes to do all this, so you were partly sure some of the boys have already woken up. maybe.

luckily when you got back, belle and shion were already awake so you didn't have to mind your steps anymore.

"well, fuck, morning bird, look at you all ready to start your day." shion commented as soon as you opened the door.

"mhm, and you clearly are not." you smiled, tauntingly.