vi. house tour

❛house tour❜

❛house tour❜

"hold on, sunghoon and belle are whispering to each other like they're the only people in the room." shion teased, wiggling her eyebrows.

because of that, everyone turned to see what shion was talking about and caught them red-handed. belle was whispering and laughing while sunghoon had on a smile.

"care to share with the class?" shion said.

belle shook her head in surprise, laughing, "it's nothing!"

"that's suspicious." k squinted his eyes.

"there's definitely something." geonu fixed his glasses, staring at the two.

they continued bickering with one another, while the new i-landers (you, sunoo, ta-ki, jaebeom, & taeyong) except the social butterfly, shion, kept quiet.

the familiar sound of the system turning on made all the conversations halt, everyone focused their attention on the big screens.

"wait a minute." sunghoon commented, pensively.

"we're going to reveal the second test to determine your shared fate." the voice announced with suspense.

"right away?" someone spoke.

the word 'teamwork' flashed on the screen making everyone's mouths form an 'o' shape. your heart was beating so fast, already anxious of what's gonna happen.

you got completely focused when the screen showed the choreography that we are going to dance to. the song is 'fire' by BTS so everyone got excited. this one had a dance break unlike the last song. you weren't gonna lie, you wanted to do the dance break.

the voice explained everything, and you were growing more and more anxious as they spoke.

"the parts may change at any time. please decide on your parts now."

"we have to decide now?" sunoo said from beside you. his nerves were eating him up.

you were nervous too but you tried your best to hide it.

you felt even more uneasy when the timer began to clock. six days, we only have six days to prepare.

you dropped your head and closed your eyes in an attempt to clear your mind.

seon's voice filled the lobby, "first of all, part one is the center so we need someone who can lead well to do it."

you lifted your head and combed your hair with your fingers, looking straight at seon like everyone else.

"the pressure on part one shouldn't be taken lightly," geonu commented, and you nodded your head.

"i would like to recommend heeseung for part one." seon points at heeseung.